PDA

View Full Version : Make a Man out of you

SSGM4DCOW
08-12-2007, 10:16 PM
We were at a church camp for a week and during the talent show some of the guys from my church decided to to an interperative dance to Mulans ill make a man out of you. funniest thing ive seen them do. hilarious to watch.
Watch it Here (http://youtube.com/watch?v=acRSCfuOj04)

TheGreatSatan
08-14-2007, 11:44 AM
Yet another reason I avoid church

Bucko
08-14-2007, 11:57 AM
Hmmm, Church and Dance. Both things I go to great lengths to avoid, so I'll avoid the video too and take your word on it being funny.

rendermandan
08-14-2007, 02:43 PM
yeah, as soon as I read, "interperative dance" I stopped reading. LOL sorry.

Quakken
08-14-2007, 03:16 PM
Who got them to do THAT?

i mean... Why?

But whatever. A... um... decent dance, may not have picked exactly that song...

Eclecticos
08-14-2007, 03:23 PM
LoL. . Lets just all thank God it wasn't a Tap Dancing Musical.. :D

Cool1Net6
08-14-2007, 05:59 PM
Hey that wasn't that bad. Sorta cool.

-Cool-

Zephik
08-15-2007, 10:35 AM
Well, it looks like they had alot of fun doing, um, whatever they were doing. Thats what counts really, not the fact that they all looked like total dorks. Some people just shouldn't be allowed to breed. ...I count myself among them. lol

You should of left out the bit about it being a church thing, or even related to religion in any way. More people would of actually watched it, and possibly even laughed. :rolleyes:

lol you know, I'll admit it though, Mulan is one of my favorite movies and that song kicks ass. Its just too bad that I am now and forever scarred for having watched that video. ;)

SSGM4DCOW
08-15-2007, 10:53 PM
You should of left out the bit about it being a church thing, or even related to religion in any way. More people would of actually watched it, and possibly even laughed.

well i truly dont believe that because it was on a church trip dosnt mean that people who dont like church should steer clear of it. its a funny movie and it has nothing to do with church.

i really dont care if you dont like my beliefs or if they make you not wanna see this vid then fine i dont really care there are more ppl that would watch it. nowhere in this did i say "you should go to church" or that it had anything to do with church. just that we did it during a trip with my church's youth.

Matthew 10:32 "Whoever acknowledges Me before men, I will acknowledge him before My Father in heaven."

Greco101
08-16-2007, 08:39 PM
Didn't you guys know the only way to get to heaven is to wear pink sweatbands and perform in a borderline homosexual play?

DUH... although I can't recall the exact page in the bible.

I'm not sure if we're allowed to discus personal beliefs (delete if you can't) but religion is a joke.

calumc
08-16-2007, 08:44 PM
Didn't you guys know the only way to get to heaven is to wear pink sweatbands and perform in a borderline homosexual play?

so thats where ive been going wrong!!!

and to quote someone's sig on here (cant remember who) ''I think. Therefore I am an atheist''
and sorry to anyone that does offend but it is my belief and you are entitled to your own

xRyokenx
08-18-2007, 01:27 PM
One of my big problems with big religions is that you can't be a good person unless you go to church, no matter how kind and all you are. If you're a total asshole but go to church everyday and give loads of money to the church, then you can still be a good person, so long as you attend. That and all religions consider the others to be "unholy" and ****... well, not all, but most of them that are well known. The better religions keep under the radar and don't make the news every day.

Greco101
08-18-2007, 04:18 PM
my biggest problem is how they look down upon atheists yet most of them are rehabbers that "found god." Bible thumpers are the fakest people you will ever meet. It's pathetic how one can take a book so literally rather than just a bed time story with life lessons. I also enjoy how they took the original bible and edited it to their own likings... HA! God went from some crazy mofo to a saint. To top it off, parents brainwash their kids and force them into the religion. I can go on and on and on about how annoying and sad religion is but as you can tell I'm not in the mood/too tired to structure my rant haha.

xRyokenx
08-18-2007, 05:07 PM
my biggest problem is how they look down upon atheists yet most of them are rehabbers that "found god." Bible thumpers are the fakest people you will ever meet. It's pathetic how one can take a book so literally rather than just a bed time story with life lessons. I also enjoy how they took the original bible and edited it to their own likings... HA! God went from some crazy mofo to a saint. To top it off, parents brainwash their kids and force them into the religion. I can go on and on and on about how annoying and sad religion is but as you can tell I'm not in the mood/too tired to structure my rant haha.

Amen. :D

Yeah... they can be good too, but I've gotta go, I'll elaborate later.