PDA

View Full Version : Bioshock LE Broken Figure Issue *Important Info*

Vertigo
08-22-2007, 03:02 PM
Gamestop directed me to this website after returning with a busted Big Daddy figure, if you pre ordered the Limited Edition and received a broken figure you'll want to bookmark this link and check back soon to submit your info for a replacement. I was mildly annoyed when I saw the broken figurine, but I was honestly pleasantly surprised at their response. Hopefully, anyone who's had an issue with the broken figurine hasn't tossed it and/or their receipt yet. My advice, keep all of the packaging material, etc handy.

http://2kgames.com/bioshock/busted/

Original Message
Big Daddy Figurine Issue
08 / 20 / 2007

2K Games has identified a small percentage of Big Daddy figurines that have been damaged in transit to US and Canadian retailers. We are in the process of setting up a replacement program to ensure customers who are affected by the damaged figurines are issued replacement figurines as quickly as possible.

Since redemption will not be immediate as replacement figurines are currently beginning production, we will be also sending affected customers a complimentary special printed edition of the BioShock art book, "Breaking the Mold," to enjoy while the replacement figurines are produced and shipped. Additionally, 2K Games will cover all shipping costs for the figurines and art book.

Please check back at this page shortly for details on how to obtain a replacement figurine. We apologize for any inconvenience you have experienced.

2K Games

Luke122
08-22-2007, 03:08 PM
That's the way to handle issues. This is what builds customer loyalty. :D

Spawn-Inc
08-22-2007, 11:00 PM
hmm, i should preorder and break mine for the art book, but i'm not no cash...

xenosagarox
08-23-2007, 02:17 AM
we will be also sending affected customers a complimentary special printed edition of the BioShock art book, "Breaking the Mold," to enjoy while the replacement figurines are produced and shipped.

LOL the artbook isn't enough damnit! i want to play with my figurine now!! (can I still replace mine if I chucked it at a wall?:p )

xRyokenx
08-23-2007, 04:30 PM
Do the figurines have moving parts or something? Oh, and it's nice how they're dealing with this... I'd buy stuff from them, lol. Cool game too, not my style or type, but interesting to watch (mainly because I'm not that great at games and the creepy ones are just hard for me, no clue as to why, but meh)...

Silenced_Coyote
08-24-2007, 03:48 PM
hmm, i should preorder and break mine for the art book, but i'm not no cash...

You could settle for the digital version of the artbook if that is satisfactory:
http://www.2kgames.com/cultofrapture/artbook.html