PDA

View Full Version : Yay. GCSEs results.

Scotty
08-23-2007, 05:58 AM
Well got my GCSE results this morning. This is what i got.
Science: CC
ICT: C <= School is inquiring about all IT grades(every one got low)
Product Design: C
Media: C
Art: B
English Lang: C
English Lit: C
Maths: B
RE: D
History: B

Pretty happy with them, got my grades for Stamford College so i can do Graphic Design, which makes me happy :D

AJ@PR
08-23-2007, 06:37 AM
w00t w00t w00t
CONGRATS!!!!

What's "RE:"?
w000000t to you! :D

DaveW
08-23-2007, 06:56 AM
RE is Religeous Education-well, it was before they changed it to Religeous & Moral Education.

Well done dude. :)

-Dave

Scotty
08-23-2007, 08:07 AM
Cheers :)
Yea religious education. Surprised i got the D after mocking the church, saying Jebus instead of Jesus and not having a clue about dates :D

And my Art is great i screwed up the last two projects useless teacher, he said i would fail because i didn't have the research. Funny i though Art was about drawing, it obviously was, my skills pulled me through.

Just happy i got my grades to get into my College course. And our year got the schools highest pass rate so far. 51% not great but considering when i joined along with the new head (great guy) it was high 30s !

gaz_the_chav
08-23-2007, 08:33 AM
What school did you goto? Orton Longueville?

-gaz

PS Wel Done!

Helix666
08-23-2007, 09:41 AM
Got mine as well (yay!)

Maths: C
Science: A
German: D
English Lang: B
English Lit. : C
Engineering: C
History: C
Industrial Tech: A* :D
IT: E!?! (Aw, come on!)

Apparently, no-one in our school did any good with the IT course. The exam was alright. The coursework was fracking stupid.

DaveW: At my school, RS is Religious And Values Education. (R.A.V.E.) FFS... I wish they'd stop trying to 'identify' with 'the youth of today'.

Scotty
08-23-2007, 11:34 AM
@Gaz. Bushfield, may not be the best but it's a hell of a lot better then Longueville. Imo anyway.

Nice Job Helix, yea IT is odd no one got higher then a B, i mean comon, i should really have had an A/A* but my English skills as you can see aren't superb at all.

xRyokenx
08-23-2007, 12:18 PM
I didn't get my report card from this last year at high school (makes no sense, stupid admins at the school, ahh well), but I apparently did good enough to get into the community college here, I'm loving it here too... much nicer than home, lol. In fact, I've been here at the college for like 1:30 already and class starts in about 15 mins, heh heh.

Congrats btw.

gaz_the_chav
08-24-2007, 07:39 AM
@Gaz. Bushfield, may not be the best but it's a hell of a lot better then Longueville. Imo anyway.

Nice Job Helix, yea IT is odd no one got higher then a B, i mean comon, i should really have had an A/A* but my English skills as you can see aren't superb at all.

Agreed I went to Longueville and it was a **** hole lol

-gaz

Crazy Buddhist
08-24-2007, 02:17 PM
Scotty, Helix .. well done guys . May your successes help you find your way from here - and enjoy the journey :)

seems like all the IT results are screwed?

Helix666
08-24-2007, 03:20 PM
Wooo!

Just this morning I found out that I have my place in 6th form, despite having an E in IT.
(well, a B in the exam, but a G for coursework. :rolleyes:)

So obviously nobody did that well in IT.
$Deity, the marking scheme for the coursework is just plain screwy.

Airbozo
08-24-2007, 03:21 PM
Congrats!

Is Religious studies a "required" course or an elective?

Helix666
08-24-2007, 03:25 PM
I don't think RS is a required course. But then again, I went to a tech college, and other schools may vary.