PDA

View Full Version : Zune 2 on its way

XcOM
08-31-2007, 08:42 AM
Here (http://www.winbeta.org/comments.php?catid=1&id=9619) are the first shots of the Zune 2 and Zune Flash. The images reveal an 80GB version and a 4GB and 8GB flash model.

Not sure what's going on with that interesting controller, but it looks like a real button, but is just wide enough that it may have touch-sensitive properties. These photos came from a source who cites marketing materials, likely from the retail channel, but were confirmed by a second source as well. Does that mean they're final? I don't know. If I were Microsoft, I might seed the internet with mockups as to confuse. Oh, how I love counterintelligence measures. So take them with a grain of salt, confirmed as something, but still unofficial.

.Maleficus.
08-31-2007, 09:10 AM
I hope those are fake, 'cause they're ugly as hell. I love the look of my Zune and they just crapped all over it with that weird oval shaped thing.

Which reminds me, they're supposed to be releasing Xbox Live Arcade games for the Zune in '08. Or that's what I heard anyways.

xRyokenx
08-31-2007, 10:08 AM
They look like high detail renders to me... especially since the big button thingy is kind of retarded, why have something like that on there? I just don't think these are the final versions, if they are real...

Quakken
09-01-2007, 01:18 PM
If they're as skinny as the nano with better tech properties, i just may have to get a flash one and start to download some more music.

xRyokenx
09-01-2007, 01:21 PM
I might get one for Christmas or something, or at least ask... I don't need to use my handheld computer for everything, that gets annoying, esp. since the power button doesn't work and it needs to be sent in, and I have to wait a couple weeks, ugh.