PDA

View Full Version : Paintball

wishiwasmodding
08-01-2005, 10:53 AM
Just a question to all yall out there how many of you guys go paintballing

IF you havent go give it a try its alot of fun

Bum
08-01-2005, 01:13 PM
I can't say I "go" paintballing but I did try it and it was fun. However, I strongly reccomend NOT getting shot in the short ribs from 5 feet. It doesn't tickle at all.

weirdguy
08-01-2005, 01:25 PM
I can't say I "go" paintballing but I did try it and it was fun. However, I strongly reccomend NOT getting shot in the short ribs from 5 feet. It doesn't tickle at all.

wow it the EXACT SAME for me!

i went and got shot in the ribs from 5 feet!

MrSlacker
08-01-2005, 07:41 PM
i really want to go. i'll probly go in like 2 weeks

DeMaxx
08-03-2005, 03:10 PM
Paintball is a ton of fun if you play with the right people. It can hurt depending on where you are shot.. I've had numerous hits draw blood.. most notably on the throat (OUCH). Even so... I played many many times after that.
The worst part about starting out playing is that you will usually rent your equipment and it's probably not gonna be as nice as the rest of the ppl you are playing with, unless everybody is renting. Let me caution anyone who is going to try it out-- it's quite addictive and can become quite expensive... but you are probably familiar with that since you are in this forum ;)

Malatory
08-03-2005, 04:02 PM
I use to pay in college, Out of curdisy you gave the person the option to surender if your point blank and if they tryed anything funny then you shot them. Those would be the ones that would not heal in the next few days.

Yes you tend to walk away with welts and bruses but it was fun and costly.

tribaloverkill
08-03-2005, 11:13 PM
I use to play alot. Seriously alot. I will play it gain one day.

temmink
08-04-2005, 10:23 AM
Never go play paintball with your dad, I did and the prick shot me on the top of the skull three times in the exact same spot from about 10ft away, *spat!*spat!*spat!*. I was picking the shell out of my skull for a week, brings a tear to the eye I'll tell ya

tribaloverkill
08-04-2005, 11:54 AM
Why you put yourself in a position that allowed your dad to do that? I shot my cousin several times once. One of those was in the neck. We have been fighting about it for the longest time. He said he had his arm up I say he was curling. Can't seem to come to an agreement. Weird.

sXenoG
08-05-2005, 06:28 PM
I use to pay in college, Out of curdisy you gave the person the option to surender if your point blank and if they tryed anything funny then you shot them. Those would be the ones that would not heal in the next few days.

Yes you tend to walk away with welts and bruses but it was fun and costly.

When ive gone paintballing and it was just renegade paintball in a field with friends even we had the sense for the surrender thing.

I must say it is fun but only sometimes atleast for me Im sure its more fun if you go to aplace that was actually designed for it. But in my honest opinion I dont think its worth the cost.

joman2055
08-12-2005, 03:11 AM
I play. i acctually went today.
a little side note though, even though the paintballs are shinny and look good they dont taste good at all. dont trust me? get shot in the mouth! I always keep gum handy for those paint eating outings.

craigr1982
08-12-2005, 05:19 AM
Paintball is great fun! There is a place nearby that is a disused barn that has been changed to allow free roam but has lots of hiding places + there is a forest at the back. They set up capture the flag games. One team in the forest and one in the barn. Amazing.
I am normally the guy without fear just charging the barn, dodging pellets and killing as many as I can while the rest of my team use me as a diversion and go in a different way. I usually survive too!!

Dont turn it down if you are asked to go, you wont regret it.

pxtek
08-17-2005, 12:28 AM
Paintball? pbtalk.com :-D

Bluewolf
08-17-2005, 10:11 PM
I go as much as I can. I have an ICD 05 Freestyle, Eggy II w/Z board, and a Crossfire 68/4500 HP tank. I haven't been able to go in a while though. I am kind of taking a break so I can build a new computer.

Maynards
08-19-2005, 10:30 AM
I've got a custom Tipman A-5, it has Responce Trigger and FlatLine barrel on it, gives it extra distance and rate of fire. Ownage ;-p, you don't want to get shot by one at close range!

Zeus
08-19-2005, 05:31 PM
what's up with Maynards stupid 'Free IPOD" banner signature? I thought that was a bannable offence