PDA

View Full Version : ARCHLORD is now free to play

Greco101
09-02-2007, 03:21 PM
http://www.archlordgame.com/

Saw an ad on MMORPG for a free keycode but the archlord site doesn't require you to sign up. Gamershell is PACKED so I recommend GAMEDAILY for those of you in the U.S.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

dammit... I meant "ACHLORD is NOW free to play....admin?

-------------------------------------------------------------------

.Maleficus.
09-08-2007, 08:37 PM
I downloaded this and starting playing. So far I have no idea what I'm doing but the graphics are decent if I can find the quests, I have high hopes for it.

NightrainSrt4
09-11-2007, 12:29 AM
I have it downloading and will try it but I am not going to have high hopes for it. There was a decent amount of hype about this game before it came out, atleast in the mmo world. Then shortly it came out they didn't have enough player base and bamn...free to play online. You still had to buy the client though. Now they seem to be giving away the client.

Makes you wonder how long its going to stick around. But hey maybe it will. Ill try it and see :glasses:

Zephik
09-11-2007, 12:42 AM
The elf is pretty damn hawt, but thats all I like about the game so far. The controls seem very glitchy to me, making me resort to the point and click method. I don't like that at all.

Damn you WoW! You have tainted my mind with your obvious mmorpg superiority forever! T_T

shlikaige
09-20-2007, 03:35 AM
hi,this is cherry! :)
i don't play archlord now,cuz i turned to another new game.
archlord now is boring to me,since i can play well.it's no challenging to me.
so i'd like to try some new games,if some one has some good advice,appreciate to hear from u!and i'll try to play it.thx! :wink:
but i have some gold and RF potions also some chantra in my old archlord account.
i want to transfer.:banana:
if some one is interested,just contact me.we can talk about it any time u like.
btw,my MSN is henjiandan123@hotmail.com
AIM is nanbeiyezi58@aol.com
and my email is shlikaige@yahoo.com
i think that talk with each other face to face(by MSN) will be more convenience and faster.
but it's ok,sending email is ok too.:p
have fun! :D

NightrainSrt4
09-20-2007, 11:32 PM
Hi Shlikaige and Welcome to The Best Case Scenario!!! We are all glad to have you!

Ya I tried Archlord for a while and it just didn't grab me. Then again, MMO's haven't been hitting the spot for me. I never used to play FPS and now thats all Ive been craving!

Just wanted to say welcome! Enjoy your stay, and feel free to look around, there are some amazing mods here, and equivalently amazing artists as well.

shlikaige
09-21-2007, 04:07 AM
Hi Shlikaige and Welcome to The Best Case Scenario!!! We are all glad to have you!

Ya I tried Archlord for a while and it just didn't grab me. Then again, MMO's haven't been hitting the spot for me. I never used to play FPS and now thats all Ive been craving!

Just wanted to say welcome! Enjoy your stay, and feel free to look around, there are some amazing mods here, and equivalently amazing artists as well.

thx!

Greco101
09-21-2007, 04:03 PM
hi,this is cherry! :)
i don't play archlord now,cuz i turned to another new game.
archlord now is boring to me,since i can play well.it's no challenging to me.
so i'd like to try some new games,if some one has some good advice,appreciate to hear from u!and i'll try to play it.thx! :wink:
but i have some gold and RF potions also some chantra in my old archlord account.
i want to transfer.:banana:
if some one is interested,just contact me.we can talk about it any time u like.
btw,my MSN is henjiandan123@hotmail.com
AIM is nanbeiyezi58@aol.com
and my email is shlikaige@yahoo.com
i think that talk with each other face to face(by MSN) will be more convenience and faster.
but it's ok,sending email is ok too.:p
have fun! :D

So are you giving an account away? I'm a little confused what you mean.

shlikaige
09-22-2007, 11:41 PM
So are you giving an account away? I'm a little confused what you mean.

i meant that i have some gold and RF potions on both servers
anyone interested can contact me
but not refer to my account:p
anyway,thx for ur reply:banana:

shlikaige
09-28-2007, 03:20 AM
anyone interested in the gold and item?:?

xRyokenx
09-28-2007, 08:15 PM
anyone interested in the gold and item?:?

If nobody's posted by now, then probably not. Thanks for the offer though, but I'm just trying to break away from MMORPGs.

Greco101
09-29-2007, 12:06 AM
Since you're selling the gold, you'd have to put it on ebay anyways, so just throw it up and see what you get. Good luck

xRyokenx
09-29-2007, 12:18 AM
He meant he's giving it away, lol. Most places don't allow you to sell in game stuff for real money. :p

Greco101
09-29-2007, 09:59 AM
Nah, I talked to him/her and he/she wanted 12 bucks per million or something to that affect.

xRyokenx
09-29-2007, 10:45 AM
Nah, I talked to him/her and he/she wanted 12 bucks per million or something to that affect.

Ohhh, okay. Yeah, I sold like 20 WoW gold to my bro for like ten bucks once... lol. Sucker. :F