PDA

View Full Version : Strange

darkagent
08-03-2005, 04:46 PM
Ok im the guy that posted "moniter craping out". good news it wasnt i fixed it. but now i have a new problum. now the moniter kida tweaks out randomly. its like these horizantl lines that jump from lft to right and somtimes its in all direactions. i only notice it when playing games like guild wars halo and call of duty. anyone know what might be making this happen.

system

P4 3.00ghrz
512mb ram
256md radion 9800 pro
on an asrock mobo but im not sure what one.
onbord sound

MisterChief
08-03-2005, 09:55 PM
Ok im the guy that posted "moniter craping out". good news it wasnt i fixed it. but now i have a new problum. now the moniter kida tweaks out randomly. its like these horizantl lines that jump from lft to right and somtimes its in all direactions. i only notice it when playing games like guild wars halo and call of duty. anyone know what might be making this happen.

system

P4 3.00ghrz
512mb ram
256md radion 9800 pro
on an asrock mobo but im not sure what one.
onbord sound

Ok, umm... is vertical-sync off? Or are these lines like static or colorful

darkagent
08-17-2005, 09:26 PM
Well i think i found the reason. It only seems to happen when my cellphone is near the moniter. I know what vsync lines look like and its not them. Take a screenshot in Photoshop and take rectangles that go the full with or the shot and about 5-10 pixles high and move them side to side thats what i see.