PDA

View Full Version : Haha This is funny as hell

Scotty
09-12-2007, 04:12 PM
kHmvkRoEowc

PMSL

look at the amount of views and comments and video replies it has here (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHmvkRoEowc) - The best thing, that's in ONE DAMN DAY!!

But damn that's some funny s**t.

EDIt: i think i pissed myself....
h863nXDqCM0

xRyokenx
09-12-2007, 04:17 PM
That's not funny, kinda sad...

NOTE: SWEARING

THIS is funny:

9d0mejPhWZs&NR=1

Zephik
09-12-2007, 05:49 PM
NOTE: SWEARING

NOTE: Massive understatement lol

D1337
09-12-2007, 06:01 PM
god that was soooooo annoying and painful to watch.

the turrets guy was semi funny but still "meh" the custom map for super mario was a million times better then both of those.

xRyokenx
09-12-2007, 09:03 PM
NOTE: Massive understatement lol

NOTE: No **** sherlock. :p

Yeah, that map I posted? That was great, but I like that and the Tourette's Guy...

Greco101
09-13-2007, 01:22 AM
Not funny at all... that "guy" is pathetic and needs to kill himself. It's sad how such a pos gets attention from the media only because he IS so pathetic.

Dilphat
09-13-2007, 02:02 AM
3 seconds into the 2nd vid. and now im scarred for life!

simon275
09-13-2007, 02:21 AM
I find neither of these funny.

Elenril
09-13-2007, 08:03 AM
I find this sad. And definitely not funny. This guy is a media setup anyway, like lonelygirl or whatever her name was.

xRyokenx
09-13-2007, 10:12 AM
Well, I'm not just mindlessly laughing at somebody with a medical condition, hell, whenever I "act out" when I used to get pissed and break stuff people would yell at me, poke fun at me, bully me, my life was hell. I figure, with giving appropriate attention to what he has to deal with, why just kind of look at that and cry or feel like crap yourself? Laugh, have fun, I do dumb ****, I try to make myself laugh a little, hell, stupid **** happens on the road, in class, whatever, I try to bring up my spirits with dumb humor. But whatever... opinions are opinions, everyone has the right to have their own and I am not trying to change anyone's, just to share mine. /debate

xRyokenx
09-13-2007, 12:00 PM
Since I said the above right after I woke up, and I've now been awake for a little while and have eaten something, let me add to what I said...

I try to keep from "feeling sorry for" anyone, especially myself. Instead I give them my sympathy, depending on the situation, it's usually mentally. I try to place myself in their shoes and do the best I can to imagine how it is to deal with whatever disabilities they have, if anything, it helps me to potentially understand how they feel about certain things or will react to certain things, and as to how they are stressed, like Danny there (the Tourette's Guy), it has to be horrible acting like that, I'm quite sure he wasn't too happy with how his life was going and how his Tourette's were making him act, especially with a dad the same way, hence why he drank loads of alcohol. I don't laugh at his disability, but at the stuff he and everyone around him says, example:

Dad, granpda, Grandma Jenine wants to leave, you both need to move your cars

*Danny and his dad look at each other*

OH ****!

Kind of a funny way to react to that, no? I find it funny... or this:

*BAM WHAM WHUMP THUD!*

What the hell was that?

That was your son falling down the stairs!

Well quit it!

Considering the whole situation itself is long past, and everything negative should have been dealt with then, it doesn't really hurt to laugh now, especially at the "QUIT IT!" part, heh heh.

Maybe that'll allow a little insight into my thinking, lol.

Okay now, out with the listening to me rambling and on with the funny!

Greco101
09-13-2007, 04:33 PM
Dude, the guy didn't really have turrets syndrome. Turrets syndrome makes you shout out random words, sometimes only half words... You think he was just accidentally shouting out full on arguments?

Also, you couldn't tell the whole thing is scripted? You think the whole family had turrets? lol. The son was the worst actor there is... you can tell his lines are scripted. Because it was fake, I wouldn't be surprised if his death was more like a "I'm not doing turrets guy anymore."

Airbozo
09-13-2007, 04:59 PM
I hate both of you for wasting my time. :p

All those vids were a waste of energy and electricity to say the least. Where's the humor? :neutral:

Greco101
09-13-2007, 05:09 PM
Tell me about it... not to mention getting hate mail because I said it was pathetic...

I'm not going to say names but it was definitely out of line.

xRyokenx
09-13-2007, 06:07 PM
I wouldn't exactly call what I said "hate mail" or anything like that... just more like bringing up a discussion. But since it does seem to be "fake" and just acting, here's the new name for the so-called "Tourette's Guy":

That Asshole Guy that Drinks Too Much Beer and Swears a LOT.