PDA

View Full Version : The horrors of war

DaJe
09-13-2007, 07:57 PM
This is an ad for Halo 3. It takes place in the late 2500's, and shows a veteran at a museum, remembering his battles against the Covenant.

TEWIw-a0GJw

crenn
09-13-2007, 08:02 PM
lol, that is GOLD!

Good find xD

Zephik
09-14-2007, 04:54 AM
Ha, that was awesome. Made me wish, aside from the comedy bit at the end, that there was some bad ass movie in the making though. I hope they create one some day, but they better do it right. Not some lame movie like "dragon wars" or "starship troopers" or "eragon". I don't want it to be an "okay" movie, I want it to be ****ing awesome. Make it epic.

Was that an actual commercial or what? lol it looked authentic enough, aside from the cussing at the end. Not something they would put on tv I would think.

DaJe
09-14-2007, 05:10 AM
This is the real one

fyTeLZuKAc4

Zephik
09-14-2007, 08:27 AM
This is the real one

That was freaking bad ass right there. Thanks for linking to the original! I don't pay much attention to Halo these days, but I've heard that the co-op for the third release is supposed to be wickedly awesome. When is the release date anyways? lol I'm too lazy to find it myself.

"We knew Master chief was still in the fight, he gave us hope."

Build the movie around that line, I think that would be good. Alien forces about to win the intergalactic war against humans, then comes Master Chief when all seems lost, and turns the tides of war. That would be a movie of epic proportions, if they did it right that is. I really don't want another starship bloopers. >< ...although I remember that was one of the first times I ever saw a pair of wah-hoo's. lol I was a sheltered child needless to say.

DaJe
09-14-2007, 08:34 AM
If you liked that one, here's another that goes along with it.

rJrWgQXZ23o

Someone had to make that battle scene, I wonder how much it's worth. I'd buy it.

AJ@PR
09-14-2007, 08:42 AM
I'm gonna rep you to infinity dude... :eek:

DaJe
09-14-2007, 08:51 AM
I just noticed something. Take a look at the VERY last second of the first video. It's easy to see if you let the video just play all the way through and automatically stop.

Zephik
09-14-2007, 10:45 AM
I just noticed something. Take a look at the VERY last second of the first video. It's easy to see if you let the video just play all the way through and automatically stop.

AH HAHA! Thats awesome.

...god I hope thats not an actual message... :/

AJ@PR
09-14-2007, 10:48 AM

AH HAHA! Thats awesome.

...god I hope thats not an actual message... :/

HELP US KENNY
WE ARE AT THE
RIVERSIDE IN
THE BINS

WTF?