PDA

View Full Version : side panel dent

Dilphat
09-18-2007, 06:09 PM
Well my friend told me to take his roommates computer since it was taking up his space so i did. problem is that it has a minor dent. well not minor, more like medium dent. any suggestions on figuring out how to fix this dent? im thinking metal hammer and piece of wood. if pictures of this side panel are needed i can take them. thanks

elbarto241
09-18-2007, 06:16 PM
metal hammer, bondo, sanding, flexible primer, primer, paint, done

:D

Dilphat
09-18-2007, 06:25 PM
metal hammer, bondo, sanding, flexible primer, primer, paint, done

:D

thanks for the quick enough response +rep.
i guess i have something to do on wednesday. lol :banana:

elbarto241
09-18-2007, 06:41 PM
lol. good luck and remember, around these parts we like em pictures! :D

Dilphat
09-18-2007, 06:48 PM
yea i know. well now that i look at it, it looks minor. i think i had way to much dust in my eye while cleaning it. but yea ill have the pics up in a good minute.

here they are:
http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a203/galaxyrider12/sidepaneldent2.jpg
http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a203/galaxyrider12/sidepaneldent1.jpg

elbarto241
09-18-2007, 07:01 PM
sounds good. on which side panel is the dent in? if you like the look of a window go ahead and cut out a window which takes out the dent at the same time... get what im saying?

oh thanks for the reppage!

Dilphat
09-18-2007, 07:29 PM
i was thinking about that, but i was like. im not sure since the dent is at the dge. and i would have to think of what i wanna do with it. i have this case. and i seriously don't know what to do wit it. haha, my main case is the one i want to do the ninja mod on. for this case. i was thinking of a giant toaster.

NightrainSrt4
09-18-2007, 07:32 PM
Strip the whole thing down and rebuild it from the ground up!!!

No but seriously, one thing you could do that might look cool is sand down the whole thing to the metal and bang on it with a hammer and make a beaten look to the whole case, then sand down the whole thing and polish it up. That might look pretty cool.

Dilphat
09-18-2007, 07:55 PM
it would look cool. but then again, i would so have to rearrange the frame to fit the sides. it would be cool for a look crappy outside, but inside is sweet theme. but i have nothing hardware wise to make that happen. but hopefully i can see what other people say about the dent problem i have before i start planning ahead of myself.

elbarto241
09-18-2007, 08:01 PM
any pics of the behemoth[case all together]? i would fix the dent, and do a theme mod for your favorite show or video game. a halo 3 mod would do nice in these forums. or maybe even a killzone for ps3 action :D crysis, bioshock, heavenly sword?