PDA

View Full Version : Languages In Paint.

Wasabisam
10-01-2007, 11:08 AM
Hey guys,

There isnt really something wrong but im having a problem so :)

I want to put Japanese writing well symbols in MS paint. But it isnt letting me it just gives me boxes.
I was wondering if anybody knows how to make it so i can see the Japanese symbols? This is for a text box.

Thanks

Sam

dgrmkrp
10-01-2007, 03:03 PM
maybe you are lacking the font packs... ? I don't know.. I get Japanese fonts in word, mozzila and sometimes in photoshop.. But I've done nothing. So, if I have to copy some kanji, I just zoom in firefox.. a lot. Then take a screen shot and cut my stuff in photoshop. Taking the long way to do simple stuff :)

a.Bird
10-01-2007, 03:51 PM
Open any text editing program you have that supports your font. Then press your Print Screen key, which is typically near the Scroll Lock key. This should copy a bitmap of whatever is displayed on your monitor (i.e., your Japanese writing) which you can paste into MS Paint. Hope this helped.

calumc
10-01-2007, 06:12 PM
You need to have the eastern fonts instaleed, theyre in the regional settings somewhere

Dilphat
10-03-2007, 01:44 PM
Yea, i had that problem before. Just install the language packs for the languages you want. You might need your cd though. and you might get the language toolbar.

XcOM
10-03-2007, 06:59 PM
its ok, my custon windows install dosen't have any languages except for ENGLISH UK, no upgrade options, no extras, most of services removed, all custom done. CD=248MB, windows install = 398MB, processes first boot (Including AV Firewall and antispyware all autoinstall) 17, memory used 70MB!!!!!! 8)

alexanderH
10-06-2007, 04:26 PM
There are official language packs you can get from microsoft to do that or you can check out sites like http://www.dafont.com where you can download fonts of foreign languages/alphabets.
Fonts are very easy to install depending on the version of windows. If you need help let me know.