PDA

View Full Version : Warcraft 2

TNARICK
10-23-2007, 12:22 PM
As a proud Admin of http://server.war2.ru I would like to welcome you all to come and try us out. We just got done celebrating our 1 year anniversary as a server with a tremendous tournament of top players. With the new year on its way though we will be in need of some good players and good clan mates who can learn and compete at Warcraft 2 for cash prizes.

Some of you have not touched this game in years, and others have probably never touched it at all, but trust me its worth it. We provide a free download that does not require a CD or a CD key to play on our server, and a really fun player base. So if you are interested we would love to have you.. and PLEASE.. try to help spread the word so we can have our next crop of players on the way.

Good day my friends, please reply back with your thoughts because I am interested.

(War2Combat Edition can be downloaded in the area that says DOWNLOADS, and when installing be sure to click the box that says rewrite gateways to be able to play on our server)

Luke122
10-23-2007, 01:41 PM
Welcome to TBCS!

This is a completely legal version of Warcraft 2, right? We are very careful around here to not promote piracy or theft, and encourage people to legally purchase software.

TNARICK
10-23-2007, 07:52 PM
Thanks for the welcome, yes we are legal =)

Durrthock
10-25-2007, 10:03 PM
I remember war craft 2 from back in my youths (Demon = multiple youths) (mustache = Shogun)

xRyokenx
10-26-2007, 12:05 AM
We used to play this game over the LAN all the time... I wonder if there's a copy about to use for a home network... hmm...

Luke122
10-26-2007, 02:02 AM
Haha.. my first job out of highschool was Jr Technician for a college. IT team was 5 of us.. we used to play War2 every day at lunch. Good times. :D