PDA

View Full Version : This is the best

Ironcat
10-24-2007, 08:16 PM
Very happy... and then very sad...

Kiwi! (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5632572911587047125)

Indybird
10-25-2007, 12:01 AM
That was awesome! Very nice video...I liked that alot.

+rep for cool find

-Indybird

Zephik
10-25-2007, 01:20 AM
Ha! That was totally awesome! ...but how's he going to land or stop? He didn't put a parachute on! :eek:

:p

D1337
10-25-2007, 01:28 AM
thats really reall old, and been around everywhere. Anyways heres the ending.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5632572911587047125

xRyokenx
10-25-2007, 01:45 AM
That was pretty good... Kiwis are my favorite bird... don't ask why, they just amuse and amaze me. Crazy ass little things. /me plans to paint one soon...

Ironcat
10-25-2007, 07:12 AM
Anyways heres the ending.

You do realize that you posted the exact same video as I did?
I think Zephik was being facetious.

Zephik
10-25-2007, 07:21 AM

Yea, what a let down. I was totally ready for a big SPLAT! But it never came. :(

What did you call me!? Ha, just kidding. Did you know that word is one of only two words in the English language to have all the vowels in order? Facetious ...and sometimes Y, but not in this case. :p

Hehe, I think I like this definition of "Facetious" the best...

Being facetious is when you say something you think is funny, but NOBODY laughs. So then you have to say "Oh, uh...I was being facetious". And everyone's like "Ooooh Kayyy... (What a jackass.)"
"An awkward silence fell over the group after his facetious remark about the director's 'ghetto booty' wasn't appreciated.

xRyokenx
10-25-2007, 11:30 AM
I must be facetious a lot then... but I don't say it, heh heh... I crack a lot of jokes and nobody laughs but me somethetimes, lol. No big deal, I laugh and find it funny so it's not really a waste. :D

Zephik
10-25-2007, 11:33 AM
I must be facetious a lot then... but I don't say it, heh heh... I crack a lot of jokes and nobody laughs but me somethetimes, lol. No big deal, I laugh and find it funny so it's not really a waste. :D

You know what I really hate? When you crack a joke around a group of people and you burst out laughing, but your the only one. ><!!

xRyokenx
10-25-2007, 11:36 AM
You know what I really hate? When you crack a joke around a group of people and you burst out laughing, but your the only one. ><!!

I know, it's annoying. (Most) People seem to be humor intolerant these days... like, they just can't find ANYthing funny. Hence why I'm real choosy about my friends, screw having a bunch of schmucks around that don't laugh at jokes or help out when you need it. If I want to BS I'll BS with a friend, heh heh... less chance of somebody taking something wrong. :banana:

D1337
10-25-2007, 03:59 PM

ugh yeah, stupid google video doesnt update the url when you clieck "related video's" oh well.

Elenril
10-31-2007, 07:53 AM

Or, to quote my friend:
"Don't you love it when you make a joke, and someone else laughs??"

Of course, she meant someone else who is sitting further away from you, laughing at something else completely different.

Back on topic, that video has got to be one of the saddest things I've ever seen, I almost cried.