PDA

View Full Version : Razer Diamondback

Payner10
10-26-2007, 04:56 PM
The mouse I am currently using is a blue Razer Diamondback. This mouse is amazing. It is super responsive at 1600 dpi, and the pads on the bottom are very slick. The lights on the mouse are also very cool looking. This mouse is also cheaper than the standard gaming mouse, but in my opinion performs much better. The only problems I have had are with the scroll wheel. It was messing up for about 1 week, but after a short while it started to work just as it did when purchased. The grip is also ambidextrous, which can be annoying for some people, but it is one of the few gaming mouses that will actually fit a lefty easily. I am used to it now and it is super comfortable. The the value is amazing considering how inexpensive the mouse is. I actually prefer this mouse over my friend's g5.

I purchased the mouse for 40 dollars on newegg

overall i would give this mouse a 10/10

J-Roc
11-16-2007, 09:26 PM
I have a Razer Diamondback Chameleon. It is the best mouse i have ever owned. If you want to step it up a knotch, get yourself the Razer Exact Mat. It has two sides, one textured for maximum speed and the other for precision.

I would also rate this mouse as a 10/10. For the price, you cant find a better gaming mouse.

Scotty
11-16-2007, 10:42 PM
I had one, i broke it...

I went to a MX revolution. Much nicer for what i do mainly (graphics) and comfy, but it's no where near as good as 1600DPI for gaming. 1600>800