PDA

View Full Version : Spare gear to unload.

Killdrath
11-04-2007, 10:09 PM
I hope this is the right part of the forum...

I have a huge pile of networking gear left over from my old business. Other than ebay, do you guys know of any place to try and unload the stuff?

I'm talking:
9x 16 port switches
1x 8 port switch
1x 5 port switch
8x PCI NIC cards
1x usb print server
1x gigabit PCI nic card
1x USB NIC
1x USB 802.11g card
1x print server with 3x parallel ports

and this is just the stuff that is new in box, most are even still shrink wrapped. I also have, for example, a Cisco 1720 with WIC card (missing power cord though).

Do you reccommend ebay only? Cuz I dont like the prospects there for their fees if things dont sell.

Spawn-Inc
11-04-2007, 10:14 PM
you can always try kijii (spelling) or craigslist.

billygoat333
11-05-2007, 01:42 PM
amazon.com is a great place to sell as well. they dont charge you unless you sell something. so you can list it for free. the only problem is finding the listing for your product, sometimes it can be a pain. usually you can just put in the UPC (if you have it) and it should pull it up. (hope that helps)

Killdrath
11-14-2007, 07:52 PM
well, over a week on craigslist and not one hit.

time to try again. My main system is approaching unuseable as it goes into death throes, and I still am out of funds to finish my new system.

tinker
11-15-2007, 12:59 AM
Ebay would probably be your best bet. Even though you have to pay a fee, you would probably make enough money with the stuff you are selling that the it wouldn't be a big deal.