PDA

View Full Version : Porsche Backround!

noopypoop
11-13-2007, 11:52 PM
my fourth car themed back round. and yea, no reflections this time. i think i did perfect. only trhing i know u guys are gunna say the spotlights are unbalanced . yea i know. Enjoy!

http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/3568/porschecarreragtcopyme0.jpg

edit: fixed the spotlights!

EDIT AGAIN: fixed the spotlights even more!

SgtM
11-14-2007, 01:03 AM
Yeah, they're unbalanced, but oh well. Have some rep for the effort.

Scotty
11-17-2007, 10:26 AM
The car cut out is MUCH better, you defiantly improved from he last. Some bits are a bit rough, i suggest you blur the edges a bit.

Personally i think the spot-lights ruin it, they don't ,match up with the original lighting in the picture.

NightrainSrt4
11-17-2007, 12:14 PM
Ya, your doing much better cutting out the car. +rep

I do agree with the lighting though. What I would do would be tuck the lights behind the curtain, kinda poking out, but with no light coming from them. Hint at it though by positioning them so the natural light on the car looks like it is coming from the lights (so position the lights so the light already on the car looks like it came from the lights, but without the extra light coming from lights).

Looks good though, your getting better.

noopypoop
11-17-2007, 02:22 PM
well the original purpoe of the lighst were to shine(just a little bit) on the car, and where the lights overlap, the logo would be there, but then i realized it looked stupid with the lighs attached to nothing, so i put them lower, near the yellow rope. maybe i'l rotate the lights a bit

Omega
11-17-2007, 03:44 PM
Yeah, honestly, the spotlights do ruin it, they're horribly unrealistic (Attached to yellow rope? huh?), the lighting doesn't match, and you can see the edge of the "spotlight beam". The porsche logo is a bit low (imo), and the car's cutout is also a little rough in some spots.

-Omega

noopypoop
11-17-2007, 04:02 PM
welll yea, im not too good at the spotlight. this is because of im not good at the pen toon

(yes scotty in know =) )

http://www.mickm.com/index.php?section=tutorials&id=162

thats the tut i used. and the thing i was talking about with where the lights overlap, if u see the last pic, imagine those spotlights in white, with the porsche logo in the middle