PDA

View Full Version : My DD WIP update.

Scotty
11-25-2007, 07:28 PM
Well you saw it when it was just Daredevil, and pretty basic, i've done quite a bit since then. So tell me what ye all think :)

ATM, i'm hating the way DDs face looks.

http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k128/ArtByScott/DareDevilsmall.png

D1337
11-25-2007, 09:02 PM
The face on the badguy looks soooooooo kickass.
The saw blade(or i think thats what it is) needs more detail and a smaller circle in the middle where it attaches to his arm or w/e

daredevil, well he looks like a deformed fishman freak, im sorry but his face makes me sick, and his mask, reminds me of the old school batman costume (KABOOM! WOOSH! SLAP!!)

just my thoughts =/

Scotty
11-26-2007, 03:18 AM
Yea, it's not a finished disk blade so that's why it's grey, it's just to help me visualize the layout.

DD's Face will have to be re-done, cus it's crap.

imagispire
11-30-2007, 06:56 PM
DD's face.. hmm you must look at the anatomy... its off... eyes go pretty much in the middle of the head. i know that sounds weird.. how about you take a photo of yourself in that position for reference or find a photo on the web... the head just isn't long enough and idk about the neck either. check into it. references make work all the better

Scotty
11-30-2007, 08:07 PM
I know, my anatomy sucks, even though i know how to do it faces/bodies constantly go wrong in one way or another.

even with a mirror next to me nothing works out :P ill have to hide the mess=ups with blood.... How the hell do i paint blood?

imagispire
12-01-2007, 05:05 AM
look on how others did... im guessing thats kinda gonna be hard to cover up though... since ... uh.. that'd have to be a **** load of blood.. just elongate the head and it could solve your problem... and also remember... the back of the head curves. its like an oval on top from the side then a smaller circle. ^_~ good luck

Scotty
12-01-2007, 08:34 AM
Cheers, the back of the head and body won't be visible as there are a load of rocks covering it, so im safe there. Ill see what i can do with the head.