PDA

View Full Version : new software from xfire...

noopypoop
12-02-2007, 05:04 PM
for wow players, it allows you to play wow with a 360 controller.

http://www.xfire.com/cms/xf_switchblade/

D1337
12-02-2007, 05:23 PM
lol ew a 360 controller, why use that when you can hook up your wiimote using joy2key and make it work.

luciusad2004
12-30-2007, 04:45 PM
Eh, I don't believe motion control is perfect for every situation. I don't think there is anyone who would do better with the wiimote than they would with the mouse and keyboard or a controller. Buttons are in my opinion quicker than trying to remember what goofy motions you need to perform w/ your waggle paddle to make your character backflip and kick some undead fiend in the face. Not that it's bad, It sure is fun, but i think buttons are more efficient.

If you're in to using a typical controller i don't think you can find one much better than the 360's unless of course there is something awesome out there in PC world floating around that the consoles don't have. But either way, i find that the 360 controller is one of the most comfortable controllers i have ever used and i love that it is being adopted in the PC community.

That being said... Mouse and Keyboard are in my opinion "were its at" for the PC. I've never played wow, but it looks like the kinda game were u would be able to take full advantage of being a good keyboard user. Controllers are so... limiting.