PDA

View Full Version : GoVideo Wireless DVD Player / Media Receiver $87

Dispatch
08-31-2005, 07:10 PM
This is an incredible home media device. Best price I found is double as much. Only 26 left as I write. Good luck! Oh yeah, check out the PCMCIA slot on the back of this thing. Check out the stats:

http://www.ecost.com/ecost/shop/detail~DPNo~194280.asp

On-board wireless 802.11g networking let's you stream media from your PC to your living room easily and effortlessly. Send Music, Still Images and Video from your PC to your TV – Without wires*!

Key Features
• Networking - Stream MP3 and WMA audio files, JPEG, Tiff, PSD, PICT, and Bitmap image files, and MPEG1, MPEG2 and MPEG4 video files from your PC to your Living Room
• Stream your media files through a Wired Network or optional Wireless Network
• Progressive Scan DVD output provides enhanced quality picture with sharp, crisp images
• Versatile deck plays DVDs, Video CDs, Music CDs, Kodak Picture CDs and MP3 files on CD-R and CD-RW
• User upgradeable on-screen "skins" allow for a personalized look and feel
• Reads JPEG files on CD-R and CD-RW for playback of digital slideshows
• Dolby Digital® and DTS® Digital outputs provide flexibility in surround-sound applications
• Coaxial and Optical digital audio outputs create a high quality audio experience
• Component, S-Video and Composite video outputs deliver highest video quality and complete system flexibility
• Supports multiple screen aspect ratios (16:9, 4:3 Letterbox, 4:3 Pan & Scan)
• Upgradeable firmware ensures you can play all future DVD Video formats
• Parental Lock with password protection

Aero
08-31-2005, 08:21 PM
4 left now

EDIt, seems liek they got more now. 18.

Malatory
08-31-2005, 08:45 PM
I think we need a spam goes here section