PDA

View Full Version : What next?

Scotty
12-20-2007, 11:43 AM
OK so i've pretty much finish Daredevil that i asked for feedback on. Just a few bits need tiding up.

Now i my teacher being my teacher wants another 3, which i should have originally done, but we have a extension over xmas, thats 1 per week =\

Now i'm doing it Marko Djurdjevic Style, so that means marvel comics.

I have chosen to do Spider-man.

And i chose Batman even though thats DC but shhh

So i need one more, i can't think. So some ideas would be great :D

As for the vote, what do you want to see next, Batman or Spider-Man, ill start the painting on Monday, ill sketch over the weekend, but who ever you choose ill paint first.

BerticusPryme
12-20-2007, 11:49 AM
You cant go wrong with Batman...All the good guys wear black

Zephik
12-20-2007, 01:01 PM
<3 Batman.

None of that "oh I got bit by a radioactive *insert whatever you want here*, now I have super powers! What should I do with them? oh I know, I'll save the world!". 'Cause you know, he couldn't of before, but he most certainly can now that he has one up on the bad guys. ...and cancer from the radioactive whatever that bit him. :P

No no, Batman is a REAL super hero. He doesn't have any super powers except himself, himself and himself and he STILL gets the job done.

That, and an all black outfit is just so bad ass for a super hero imo.

...Mary Jane is a smokin' bombshell though. I'd love to see an artists rendition of her as a pin up model! :D

BigJohnson
12-20-2007, 02:16 PM
I would have to say that between Batman and Spiderman I would have to choose Batman. Batman always had a killer style and cool toys. Spidermans great, and I love Marvel comics but I gotta lean the way of DC on this one. And maybe if you get bored you could lean the way of a red caped wearing hero. I would love to see what you could do with that.

BTW I have a 22"ws monitor at home that is in depserate need of a new desktop background.

Scotty
12-20-2007, 04:35 PM
Everyone seems to like Batman atm, best think of an awesome idea, dont want to upset you guys now do i.

Elenril
12-20-2007, 05:24 PM
Is that Wolverine guy from Marvel? Because he's awesomely cool.

Greco101
12-20-2007, 05:52 PM
Me! :D I mean... hey, I did jump out of my gf's car at a light today and help an old lady get her cart up the curb.

Scotty
12-20-2007, 06:01 PM
Is that Wolverine guy from Marvel? Because he's awesomely cool.

He is, maybe, but he has hair, hmm, i might give it a go, totally forgot about Xmen.

BigJohnson
12-20-2007, 07:48 PM
He is, maybe, but he has hair, hmm, i might give it a go, totally forgot about Xmen.

Is hair a major downfall? Couldn't you emulate a pic that you already have and use it to learn. You can't avoid hair forever.

Scotty
12-20-2007, 08:04 PM
No, just never tried it before, i have just found some kick ass tutorials on it though.

SgtM
12-20-2007, 08:20 PM
Batman would be very cool. I'm with Elenril on Wolverine. I'm also a big fan of the show Heroes. I think Peter Petrelli or Sylar would be a killer subject too. No matter what you end up doing, I'm sure it's going to rock.

Scotty
12-20-2007, 08:24 PM
Im really thinking Wolverine too. I love heroes too, personally Claire would be a better subject :P lol But you never know if i get time i might do something awesome.

Zephik
12-20-2007, 09:15 PM
Voila (http://www.bentleyboutique.com/i/Cartoons/FF.jpg) :p

si-skyline
12-21-2007, 05:41 AM
batman is cool.. he is rich and has a mean looking car with super turbo xD

You can't avoid hair forever.

lol you clearly havent seen photoshop artists who stick to bald people xD

Scotty
12-21-2007, 02:44 PM
The car makes everything, i need one of those cars.

luciusad2004
12-23-2007, 05:36 PM
I voted for spider man but after reading the thread i also think wolverine would be an awesome character.