PDA

View Full Version : TBCS Review: Altec Lansing FX6021 Speakers

Dante
09-08-2005, 11:33 AM
All the audio lovin' you will ever need. Checck it out here (http://www.thebestcasescenario.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=Reviews&file=index&req=showcontent&id=7&page=1) .

"All right its time to get down to the good stuff. For the record, these speakers not only look clean, they sound clean. Any set of speakers that turn me into a pimp ass DJ are freakin’ magical. And if you’re looking for features, without a doubt you found 'em. Not only do these speakers have great sound and looks, they also have a desktop control “pod” for power, adjusting master volume, bass, treble and also includes a 1/8th inch mini headphone jack. If that isn't enough to get you all hot and bothered, it also comes with a neat little wireless remote. Ok there you go I said it...wireless remote. No more romance interruptus, having to get up and go to the computer to manually adjust the volume. Now I can be Mr. Smooth and turn it up from across the room. How's that for p.i.m.p.?"

The_Wippuh
09-08-2005, 02:50 PM
Hey fairy boy, how long are the speaker cords? They look short.

[DGN]Nexus
09-08-2005, 05:55 PM
I've always liked Altec Lansing.. They make me feel homey :D

Zeus
09-08-2005, 06:14 PM
I had to make a double take on your post nexus. the "M" on the last word looked like a "RN" at first glance. But I digress

I use altec lansing and I love them. I have had zero problems with them in the past and I will continue to use them in the future. :-)

[DGN]Nexus
09-08-2005, 07:07 PM
They don't do that for me... sorry :D