PDA

View Full Version : Firefox HELP

darkagent
10-03-2005, 02:10 AM
Alright this is prolly a stupid hotkey or somthing im missing. about a week ago the bar at the top of firefix that has file bookmarks view etc dissaperd. ive tryed evry F button i could click nothing. reinstalling nothing. dones anyone know how to fix this or know how to uninstall the registry keys so that when i re install it it resets. :? :mad: :mad:

public_eyesore
10-03-2005, 10:19 AM
so your bookmarks arnt there any more?

Myrdhyn
10-03-2005, 10:59 AM
right click on the blank space to the right of your bar with file edit view etc etc etc on it...and reselect the bookmark bark or links or something like that i forget exactly what its called offhand and the pc im on at work doesnt have firefox on it :\

darkagent
10-03-2005, 06:22 PM
the bar with the file view and stuff is the bar thats gone. :mad:

darkagent
10-03-2005, 06:23 PM
now what not the bar with the adressbar is gone.

Rankenphile
10-03-2005, 10:56 PM
I keep having the problem that when I've been using it, I'll clsoe it out, thens tart it a few minutes later and it says that the profile is in use and i'll have to choose another one, so I make a temp one and lose my favorites and plugins and then I cant find the profile manager to switch back again.

I hate that.

darkagent
10-04-2005, 10:59 AM
i figerd that out at one time. cant rember how to fix it. but as evry one will say google it. :D

Myrdhyn
10-04-2005, 12:42 PM
does your keyboard have a button on it called F-lock anywhere? if so make sure F-lock is turned ON and try hitting f-11

darkagent
10-04-2005, 06:28 PM
well i figerd it out. i have an exteson called menu X installed. when i right click somthing the propertys tab that shows up has a menu X button and in that i must have acadently turned off my menu bars. The lessen from this story do not get menu X. :mad: