PDA

View Full Version : help with flash player

Liquid_Scope_99
03-08-2008, 04:41 PM
Hello all i am having trouble with my flash player when i got to utube it says i eithier need to update flash or something in my java is messed up.

Well i tried to download flash and there was just a red x in the upper left hand corner so it said uninstall old version i did still nothing i went and searched google it said to update jave that worked fine .

When i try to install flash still red x i tried changing active x that the recommened still nothing on ie 7 is the browser btw .i dont know what else to try except a reinstall of windows which lol im really would rather not do

silverdemon
03-09-2008, 09:05 AM
hmm, strange problem, dunno what is happening, but I suggest using firefox, never had any problems with it, and when you don't have the right plugins you can install them very easilly. I would try that before re-installing windows...

hope that helps

Liquid_Scope_99
03-09-2008, 03:30 PM
thanks for reply i was thinking about that but im confused theres a mozilla.com and a mozilla.org what s the diffrence thanks for reply +rep

silverdemon
03-09-2008, 05:58 PM
I think the .org is more the mozilla-company website, while the .com website is for the downloading. either one is the right site. Mostly when I need to install firefox I just type in 'firefox.com', it'll also direct you to the download-site of firefox.

Liquid_Scope_99
03-14-2008, 10:32 PM
hey thanks sorry it took so long to treply thanks again for help

agnat
03-25-2008, 05:55 PM
Whenever I've encountered that problem in the past I had to disable Java - restart the computer and try to upgrade flash player again.

Hope this helps,

Agnat

Liquid_Scope_99
03-29-2008, 01:32 AM
hey thanks i will keep that in mind the next titme thanks again