PDA

View Full Version : Project: Time

ajninasbob
10-11-2005, 03:28 PM
My goal here is to make a pc and auction it off on ebay, with the proceeds going to the Red Cross to help with the recent disasters. This is my first mod and I plan on pouring my heart and soul into this thing. Im not looking for handouts from anyone other than business. Im posting this here for support, ideas, and critism. If anyone does have there heart set on helping I wont turn you away, I just dont want this to look like a plea to get free stuff. Moving on to what i plan on doing

The case im using is a Lian-Li pc70 plus Silver without the pre-modded side winow, the cpu is a amd64 bit, mobo is a K8N Neo from MSI, with a half gig of memory. My plan for the case is to cut a square with rounded corners in the lower center of the case, etch a clock face onto the window and rig up a led system so it works like a transparent clock, above the window im going to cut out the words " Time heals everything". On the back side of the case i plan on cutting out some oversized clock gears that im going to draw out and that will be lit up also. I plan on contacting Danger Den and seeing if they would be willing to give me a discount on anything for the water cooling setup as i understand they are a business and can only lose so much money on things like this. My color scheme that I have in mind right now is White / Blue. I have thought of anything yet for the front bezel or the top of the case.

Like I said any support or ideas will be greatly appreciated

btw My camera comes back in a few days I will start working then.