PDA

View Full Version : new depeche mode album

public_eyesore
10-16-2005, 12:43 PM
on myspace you can stream the new depeche mode album that comes out like ina week. The first 2 songs are awesome, but you cant skip songs.

Rlaing
11-13-2005, 02:27 AM
i dont mean to be rude, but emos are just pathetic

TheGreatSatan
11-13-2005, 02:38 AM
Depeche Mode?? Is this 1989?

public_eyesore
11-13-2005, 02:40 AM
excuse me? please learn proper english then state your question or comment. If you are trying to say that depeche mode is emo, you are far wrong, they are 80's new age. And if you are calling me pathetic because of my screen name, i think you are the pathetic one because you have no clue what it means.

edit: no, late 70's early 80's, before music turned to crap with Nirvana.

Rlaing
11-13-2005, 06:45 AM
emo is currently the new phase going through our school with all the fag yr10s who kiss other boys to impress girls. thinking they are hardcore because they can wear tight little jeans fight for 10 year old girls, not year 10 guys! and with the attitude that is whatm pisses me and everyone else off.

some one wrote a song about it. it is actually quit funny. you should ahve alisten to it here (http://emosong.ytmnd.com/)

and if u want to argu further about why emos are so gay then find me here.. bring_what@hotmail.com because i have lots to say on the issue and will gladly help you realise the truth behind emo-hood.

its CRAP!

public_eyesore
11-13-2005, 01:16 PM
TRUST ME. I HATE scene kids too, but the band depeche mode is no where close to emo. They are comparable to U2, they are 70's and 80's new age/punk rock. I know how you feel ALL SCENE KIDS should DIE, but the fact that i have emo in my sn does not make me scene. Emo if you are to uninformed stand for "emotional" and if you dont know there are a range of different types of emotions ranging from sad to angry to happy ect... . So taking that into consideration you see my sn is a short version of Emotional Child, NOT Scene Kid Child.

Rankenphile
11-13-2005, 07:51 PM
Mkay.... how about STFU.

Sound like a plan? Great. Let's not turn these boards into a flame war.

Thanks kids.

DickNervous
11-14-2005, 11:41 AM
<turning the wheel back on topic.....>

The new DM album is pretty good. It sounds alot like some of their older stuff, but not quait as, um, "depressing" and "death dirge-like" as things like Black Celebration. But not as rough as Violator.

Pretty good stuff.