PDA

View Full Version : PicLens for Windows

Indybird
04-13-2008, 08:39 PM
While I was browsing nvidia's site today, I found a very cool addon called piclens. I was going to come here and posted but I searched first and found out that there was already a very large thread (http://www.thebestcasescenario.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13175&highlight=Piclens) about it. I love PicLens so much, but:

Who else here wishes you could use it in windows explorer?

-Indybird

jdbnsn
04-13-2008, 09:06 PM
I would like to see a vBulletin version too.

Indybird
04-13-2008, 09:33 PM
I would like to see a vBulletin version too.

yeah I was a little disappointed when I found out it wouldnt work with the TBCS wallpaper gallery.

-Indybi

OvRiDe
04-13-2008, 10:10 PM
Who else here wishes you could use it in windows explorer?

-Indybird

Yah.. I am really surprised they havent added that functionality.. but you can still use it on your local files using Firefox.. just open FF and put in C: and browse to your picture folder .. and press the piclens button in the upper right hand corner..

Indybird
04-14-2008, 12:13 AM
Yah.. I am really surprised they havent added that functionality.. but you can still use it on your local files using Firefox.. just open FF and put in C: and browse to your picture folder .. and press the piclens button in the upper right hand corner..

ooh thanks! +rep

-Indybird

Luke122
04-14-2008, 12:59 PM
You can even create a shortcut to your image folder, and save it on your link bar in firefox to always have a quick way to browse the images in piclens.

OvRiDe
04-23-2008, 11:48 PM
An update for PicLens just came out a day or so ago.. there is a pretty nice new edition..

It now lets you search YouTube and plays the videos as well..