PDA

View Full Version : Sad, sad, day.....

DickNervous
10-22-2005, 10:47 AM
Today is a sad day. Today we mark the passing of one of our beloved modder's Bacherlorhood. Yes, it is true. Today a very prominent member of this very community is taking the long, long, walk down that aisle to toss his single life away and say "I Do", amongst other things, to the woman he is going to spend the rest of his life with.

So long to all night mod-a-thons and free spending on parts. Goodbye to chatting all night on Skype or playing games. From now on it will be "Honey, are you going to spend all night in that workshop?" or "You spent how much! On what?!", and the infamous "I hope you really like that computer, because that is what you are sleeping with this week!" followed by the door slam.

So join me in mourning the passing of another bachelor and welcom him to the world of Married Men. That's it Crimson, wave goodbye to your former life and welcome to your new life. May it be glorious and wonderful and filled with more happiness then you have ever imagined.

PS: To the soon to be Mrs. CrimsonSky, all that stuff I said up there about nagging and all that was just a joke. Please don't post this on the Wife Network for my wife to see, I get in plenty of trouble all by myself. Really. :D BTW, can Paul come out and play?

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Congrats!

slaveofconvention
10-22-2005, 11:27 AM
OMG - that is SOOOO funny LOL

Seriously tho - all the luck in the world to ya Crimson - and I'm sure you won't need it :)

Bum
10-22-2005, 01:36 PM
Another one lost to the dark side. ;)

Congratulations Paul

MrSlacker
10-22-2005, 02:08 PM
Congrats Paul!!! Can i please post "the" picture? ;)

TheGreatSatan
10-22-2005, 03:30 PM
Ditto on the last.

Rankenphile
10-23-2005, 04:07 AM
Does... does anyone else hear someone playing "Taps"?

Seriously though, congrats, CS. And yes, post "the" picture!

Zeus
10-24-2005, 03:33 PM
Congratulations Crim! Welcome to the married life. All us married men know where it really is. It's all GOOD!!

Crimson Sky
10-24-2005, 06:21 PM
Awwe...shucks thanks folks..i really appreciate the sentiments Thanks Rich for telling it like it is. :)

Dark-hobo
10-24-2005, 07:15 PM
I wish you nothing but happiness(sp?) in your new life. Being 17 I have yet to experience anything close to that... but I sure it will be a great adventure.

crenn
10-25-2005, 08:19 AM
Crim....... I recommend modding your wallet to hold an emergancy fund pocket when things turn a different way, or when your miss' is not very happy with you. Apart from that, enjoy the marriage!

slaveofconvention
10-25-2005, 01:05 PM
Never mind just for when things go bad - do it anyway so you can keep a secret stash of modding cash :p

Malatory
10-25-2005, 01:13 PM
Hope ever goes well for CrimsonSky and I hope he gets to come out and play at least once a month. :)

DickNervous
10-25-2005, 09:31 PM
Awwe...shucks thanks folks..i really appreciate the sentiments Thanks Rich for telling it like it is. :)

Well, I have been married for 12 years now, and was dating my wife for 5 before that. So we have been together 17 years. If I can't tell it like it is by now, I am in really, really deep manure.

:D