PDA

View Full Version : G5 review

DonT-FeaR
06-09-2008, 05:09 AM
hey guys ive had my g5 logitech mouse for bout 6 months now and i didnt see a review for one here so all i can say is go buy one if you cant afford the g7 and the g9 looks gay :P moves smoothly and has good accuracy i love it...

lookin at about 70 bucks from the right stor:P

Zephik
06-09-2008, 06:29 AM
hey guys ive had my g5 logitech mouse for bout 6 months now and i didnt see a review for one here so all i can say is go buy one if you cant afford the g7 and the g9 looks gay :P moves smoothly and has good accuracy i love it...

lookin at about 70 bucks from the right stor:P

So according to you...

G5 Features:
Cheaper than the G7
Looks better than the G9
Smooth Accuracy
Pretty good price depending on where you go.

That was without a doubt the best review I have ever read. Quick, simple and straight to the stuff that matters!

But no seriously, lets try to get a little more substance into our reviews next time shall we? lol

The Great Destroyer
08-20-2008, 11:25 AM
I love my G5. wal-mart had the 2142 edition for $40, so my best friend picked one up for both of us because his G7 batteries were wearing out (he had it for over a year, but they shouldn't do that, should they?) less than a week later the price dropped another $10, so get 'em while they're hot! the only thing i dont like about the G5/7 design is that you'll have a tendency to drag your fingertips if you're not used to the way it grips. i have fairly large hands and have been using a logitech trackball for the past few years, but after a while it becomes second nature. i love the dpi settings because i can use the high one for moving the turrets in 2142, and the slow one for precision sniping.

pros:
current price
dpi setting
no battery
adjustable weights
works on any surface

cons:
small if you have big hands (although still larger than standard mice)
not wireless

crenn
08-20-2008, 07:03 PM
After a while on 2000dpi, you can just leave it on it and do everything (everything else feels very slow)

DonT-FeaR
08-20-2008, 07:09 PM
lol i go to use the pcs at school and drag all my fingers and move my whole arm for it to work