PDA

View Full Version : Worklog creation software

Airbozo
06-17-2008, 06:06 PM
Find it hard to develop and post your worklog?

Having a hard time keeping track of what you posted and where?

Need a simple piece of software to help you organize your worklog and photos?

There is an answer!

WorklogCreator: Build Postable Worklogs Quick and Easy (http://www.overclock.net/case-mods-general-discussion/332355-worklogcreator-build-postable-worklogs-quick-easy.html)

This software was originally posted on Overclock.net by user CattleRustler who has given his kind permission to allow me to post a link here on TBCS to his software.

Read the intro post and you will find the link to his software as well as a quick tutorial on how it works, complete with pictures!

Few bits of info;
Worklogs are saved as projects and can be reopened at any time, to be edited and changed.

Worklog creator is free. You can download and distribute it freely as long as it is without modification.

Requirements:
-Windows XP/Vista
-.NET Framework 3.5

Upcoming Additions:
(changes all the time, for the best info, check the original thread)
=================================
Visit the link above to view the original post and to download the software. While you are at it, sign up and say hello!

simon275
06-23-2008, 09:27 PM
Windows ewww. Fine I will use wine.

Or next week I could try and rewrite this program in JAVA so then it is multi platform! effort but. Thanks for the link. +rep

XcOM
06-24-2008, 03:50 PM
ewwwww x2

won;t work on wine! dammit, oh well, reboot into windows then

Airbozo
06-24-2008, 10:27 PM
Windows ewww. Fine I will use wine.

Or next week I could try and rewrite this program in JAVA so then it is multi platform! effort but. Thanks for the link. +rep

Hehe, IF you do rewrite, touch bases with the author first. He has no issues, but wants to keep track of what evolution it goes through.

simon275
07-08-2008, 01:25 AM
Hehe, IF you do rewrite, touch bases with the author first. He has no issues, but wants to keep track of what evolution it goes through.

Yeah maybe in a full moon when I get time. :rolleyes: