PDA

View Full Version : Lineage II case

lastweek
11-17-2005, 03:27 AM
Im doing a senior project for school and I want to not just build a new set up but also mod my case and do allot of etching. My first question is, does anybody play Lineage II, and if they do have they made a case mod for it so i dont take any ideas. If so tell me and maybe I can switch it up a bit or mod a case for other MMOs I play. Or how does a sport sound like a snowboarding scene on the side case and a snowboard etched into the window? Oh well just ideas, pop up if you have any suggestions.

SaWBLaDe
11-17-2005, 07:00 AM
hye i had a idea for snowboarding for ya u could get the like like the one used on the "lost paradise" mod used to make guts all ud would have to do would be sray it on and spray it white and make it look like snow or even go to the shop and get the fake santa snow sonce they are selling it now anyway thne just maek sure u use adhesive on the case first so it doesnt just come off and there ya go tow ways to get a case covered with snow :P. SaWBLaDe. P.S to see the "paradise lost" mod go to the worklogs its in there somewhere.