PDA

View Full Version : Photography/Photoshop

Elenril
08-02-2008, 02:47 AM
http://i38.tinypic.com/ft3br.jpg

Another installment of my yr 12 visual arts major work in a similar style to my previous images. Hope you like it :)

(Click on it to full view it at a (reasonable) larger size to see all the nice details)

p0Pe
08-02-2008, 05:17 AM
looking good! imo it would look twice as awsome if you couldnt see the edge from where the different images is cut together. maybe try to get a stable light source when taking them?

Elenril
08-02-2008, 06:39 AM
Thanks :) The different images are HDR photos, but not showing any foresight at all, I didn't take them at the same exposures, and it's difficult to get different HDR photos to look the same. The same thing happened with my previous panoramas, but my art teacher liked it and told me to keep doing it, for 'artistic effect'.

xRyokenx
08-02-2008, 10:52 AM
Looks cool. Personally I think the edges add "character" to the piece, lol.

I've just started getting into amateur photography about a month ago. Whenever I go somewhere I take tons of pictures. I think I filled two 2GB cards with 8.1MP pictures one trip, lol. Took an hour to pull them off the camera.

Snowman
08-04-2008, 01:47 PM
Yeah I definitely like the jigsaw effect. In the digital world we live in where it seems like perfection means everything I like a little something to break up the monotony of a "perfect" picture. If that makes any sense at all.

Vexxx_2007
08-06-2008, 09:47 PM
Yeah I definitely like the jigsaw effect. In the digital world we live in where it seems like perfection means everything I like a little something to break up the monotony of a "perfect" picture. If that makes any since at all.

genius. :)
i totally agree