PDA

View Full Version : New version bug list.

jdbnsn
08-08-2008, 01:09 PM
Hi guys and gals,

As you know, we just moved the whole site to a new server and in the process we also upgraded the version of software running the frontpage and many other aspects of the site. There will undoubtedly be some new bugs to squash so if you notice something let us know here please. I'll start with what I know:

-front page has problems in IE and minor setting issues in firefox
-sigs don't seem to be showing up

jdbnsn
08-08-2008, 05:39 PM
another bug; I can no longer upload the avatar symbols for people's accounts

Crimson Sky
08-09-2008, 08:39 AM
Front page displays Drupal Welcome screen when logged out :( (thats 90% of our visitors)

OvRiDe
08-09-2008, 10:12 PM
another bug; I can no longer upload the avatar symbols for people's accounts

Are you using the Drupal system to upload or FTP?

Front page displays Drupal Welcome screen when logged out :( (thats 90% of our visitors)

FIXED!

OvRiDe
08-09-2008, 10:36 PM
Are you using the Drupal system to upload or FTP?

Scratch that.. you are using the vBulletin system for that..

I checked into it, and it actually is working but it doesn't look like it is. If you click the browse button and select the file you want, it doesn't show up in the text box. If click the save button, it does change it like its supposed to. Not sure what the heck is up with that, because we didn't change the version of vBull?

OvRiDe
08-10-2008, 01:45 AM
Not a new issue but the error...

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #2 is not an array in /index.php(537) : eval()'d code on line 13

Is now a thing of the past, I finally found it in the "Meet our Team" pluggin, just had to make a very minor change to the code.

b4i7
08-10-2008, 01:24 PM
TA TA TRIPLE POST!

good job ovride at fixing our problems

Snowman
08-10-2008, 08:20 PM
I don't seem to be getting my subscription updates in my email anymore.

b4i7
08-10-2008, 08:34 PM
@snowman, ive been getting them to my spam box on yahoo

Luke122
08-10-2008, 10:18 PM
Chat room = wonked.

"welcome NULL"

No users displayed on the right, no text that is entered is displayed in the chat window. Sounds work as designed. :)

OvRiDe
08-10-2008, 10:26 PM
Thanks .. I had just sent a PM to Jon a few minutes ago to verify it wasn't just me. I am going to look into it now.. Thanks for the heads up!

Snowman
08-11-2008, 08:14 AM
@snowman, ive been getting them to my spam box on yahoo

I am using gmail and I have visually inspected as well as searched my entire mailbox and spambox and archives and nothing to be found.. wait now they come flooding in.. maybe its an intermittent gmail problem.:dead:

..:: UPDATE ::..

For some reason I have emails that came in after I posted saying that I recieved them at 9 pm tonight, and its 8 in the morning. Not sure if the problem is gmail or what but its weird.

killergamer
08-14-2008, 02:07 AM
Were the chat box is on the forum front page the "buttons" on the top of the forums is showing up...

OvRiDe
08-14-2008, 02:16 AM
Yep.. that would be me.. I am trying to reinstall flashchat as we speak.

Thanks for the heads up.

Drum Thumper
08-14-2008, 02:36 AM
Ok, then I won't bother mentioning the error message with the chat box. However, I inadvertently clicked on it (stupid laptop touchpad) and ended up at the install screen. Hope I didn't bugger anything for ya.

OvRiDe
08-14-2008, 03:24 AM
nope.. its all buggered on its own.. hahah Trying the newer version.. not working out so well..

OvRiDe
08-14-2008, 03:58 AM
Ok.. It all looks like its working. Since its all brand new, we don't have the customizations we did before. Once we are sure everything is working, we can start messing with that.

Spidermeld
08-21-2008, 07:23 PM
In the user CP, I have set the option to display my system to Yes & have typed all my specs in but when I select save changes, it doesn't seem to work. When I go back in that Option page, the option to display is back to No & none of the Specs I typed in are there.

jdbnsn
08-21-2008, 07:59 PM
In the user CP, I have set the option to display my system to Yes & have typed all my specs in but when I select save changes, it doesn't seem to work. When I go back in that Option page, the option to display is back to No & none of the Specs I typed in are there.

You had your other custom info fields (not the specs, but location and such) filled out before didn't you? I notice that they are all blank, and also cannot be edited. Did you change any other settings?

Spidermeld
08-21-2008, 08:17 PM
You had your other custom info fields (not the specs, but location and such) filled out before didn't you? I notice that they are all blank, and also cannot be edited. Did you change any other settings?

I had filled them (location, hobbies, etc) in before. I tried typing them in again and selected save changes & they went blank again. I don't think I changed any other settings. What settings do you think should I look at?

jdbnsn
08-21-2008, 08:33 PM
I had filled them (location, hobbies, etc) in before. I tried typing them in again and selected save changes & they went blank again. I don't think I changed any other settings. What settings do you think should I look at?

what is even more strange is that even I cannot edit your fields, I'll keep looking into it and hopefully have a solution soon.

Spidermeld
08-21-2008, 08:35 PM
what is even more strange is that even I cannot edit your fields, I'll keep looking into it and hopefully have a solution soon.

Thank you in advance.

OvRiDe
08-22-2008, 09:18 PM
I think I got it.. it was when we had that database glitch.. I have manually added a record for your user id in the proper table. I then went to the admin panel and edited your user info and put a few examples in and it appears to be working. Give it a shot and let me know if you can edit it properly.

Thanks for your patience and sorry for the inconvenience.

Curtis

Spidermeld
08-22-2008, 10:36 PM
I think I got it.. it was when we had that database glitch.. I have manually added a record for your user id in the proper table. I then went to the admin panel and edited your user info and put a few examples in and it appears to be working. Give it a shot and let me know if you can edit it properly.

Thanks for your patience and sorry for the inconvenience.

Curtis

Thanks very much

AMD Killa
09-04-2008, 06:25 PM
Hey guys, the log out button doesnt work under IE7 in VISTA. Works fine in FF3

OvRiDe
09-06-2008, 04:58 PM
Hey guys, the log out button doesnt work under IE7 in VISTA. Works fine in FF3

Unfortunately we are aware of this, and still have not found a solution yet. Thanks for keeping us updated!

Curtis