PDA

View Full Version : Can you help a brother out?

DaveW
08-18-2008, 09:17 PM
Hi, this is very short notice I know, but I really need a hand. I'm travelling with 4 Russians in a few days, and my car isn't big enough for all their luggage. They have all bought travel bags, and were hoping to drop off their excess luggage at a friends house. Unfortunately their plans fell through, and it's going to cause us all a huge headache if we can't find a someone to keep their luggage.

If you live in or around NYC, and don't mind keeping some bags for 16 days for my Russian friends, please get in touch with me as soon as possible, either by replying to this thread or PM'ing me. If you send me your number, I'll call you to sort out times for drop off and pick up.

I'll be there to help drop off the luggage, but for picking it up the Russians will be alone. So i'm really looking for someone with a big heart here, and I know we have plenty like that on board here at TBCS.

:)

Thanks,

-Dave

PS: Jon, I know you would be the logical choice, but the Russians would have a difficult time retrieving their luggage from you, and I don't want you running all over the US to help out people you haven't met yet. ;)

OvRiDe
08-18-2008, 11:30 PM
Yikes! This sounds like the plot of a Coldwar Spy Movie!! I am out side the operating perimeter so I am no help to ya.. just wanted to throw in that comment. :D

DaveW
08-19-2008, 08:53 PM
There's gotta be someone in NYC that can help me out... :)

I'll buy ya a drink...

-Dave

jdbnsn
08-19-2008, 08:54 PM
If there are no NYC takers, I will store the stuff for them.