PDA

View Full Version : New Project - Any suggestions?

DaveTheCripple
11-22-2005, 06:37 PM
Hello all. Currently tossing around ideas for a new case to design, I have the case already and "most" of the materials I think I could need, except one, an auctual idea. I know I want to make this case an Army of Darkness / Evil Dead themed case, however no real ideas have come to mind. Most I can think of is transforming this full tower into the Necronomicon with some filler, etching, and painting. Ive had some ideas such as a "false wall" on one side of the case attached to auctuators to lift the side up and imbed it with some red LED's (For a opening of the book type view). Other than that, nothing can really pop into mind, I know representing the book would be slightly difficult, as there are not many good images of the book throughout the series (And the special edition DVD cover looks like absolute crap), so it would be hard to get to complete detail, but hey, thats why Im asking here. Anyone have any suggestions as what to do for the book (Tips, techniques, etc). Or heck, even a whole new idea as well?