PDA

View Full Version : Save Toby!

Aegypticus
03-31-2005, 09:39 PM
Anyone seen this site?

SAVE TOBY (http://www.savetoby.com)

Whoever came up with this site is my idol. I wish I had thought of that.

mashie
04-02-2005, 11:24 AM
Pay ME or the bunny get's it.

http://www.hellonearth.com/movies/conair/plot11.jpg

fishies
04-02-2005, 02:16 PM
Can I donate money to sample Toby?

ZeD
04-02-2005, 04:50 PM
STFU or I'll shoot this pussy.

http://www.thebestcasescenario.com/zero/shootpussy.JPG

Crimson Sky
04-03-2005, 01:24 PM
Can I donate money to sample Toby?

rofl--yes I think the big donators should get some jerky strips or at least a sample from the tasting menu.

Guttenaffe
04-03-2005, 02:19 PM
I can't belive people have sent that guy money...

Oh wait yes I can, because though it may seem so, common sense isn't common . There are lots of people in the world without common sense.

fishies
04-03-2005, 03:57 PM
I can't belive people have sent that guy money...

Oh wait yes I can, because though it may seem so, common sense isn't common . There are lots of people in the world without common sense.

My wife pointed out he should be arrested, and after making her more crazy than usual, I think she may have a point.

Basically, this is extortion. Sure he is well within his legal rights to eat the bunny. He's not doing that. He's extorting money from vegetarians, vegans, animal lovers and every other nut job category around. I give him kudos for being creative, however, the fine people at PayPal think otherwise. He cannot receive funds any longer. They suspended his account.

Though I do enjoy a tasty bunny, I think his site is in very poor taste, and is sure to attract every psycho-killer within 100 miles of his domain registrant information.

I actually thiught about ripping off this idea in some fashion, but I really don't like prison food or beind sodomized by bubba.

Just my $0.02

ZeD
04-03-2005, 04:52 PM
I think he's creative and if he can screw dumb people into giving him money more power to him. Im just mad I didnt think of it first.

you sure about that fishies?

-Bubba

fishies
04-03-2005, 05:38 PM
never been more sure of anything in my life
*covers up anal cavity*

JesDer
04-03-2005, 11:10 PM
common sense isn't common .

But ...

Sorry to get off the topic of this thread .. but I remember reading about some study done to see how much "common sense" people had. It made me think just how you measure common sense. Whatever the average person thinks is true, would be common sense. If most people are idiots, then who the hell wants common sense ??

ZeD
04-04-2005, 02:03 AM
But ...

Sorry to get off the topic of this thread .. but I remember reading about some study done to see how much "common sense" people had. It made me think just how you measure common sense. Whatever the average person thinks is true, would be common sense. If most people are idiots, then who the hell wants common sense ??

LOL like when they polled 1000 new yorkers and asked them what state ends with the letter k, like 4 knew the answer. common sense doesnt mean they should have common knowledge.

Guttenaffe
04-05-2005, 03:44 AM
Common since is something you should know from inference, at least that is what I think it is.

To me, even if you send him 300grand of your own money how would you know that he didn't keep the money and eat the rabbit as well. Heck, what is to stop him from doing that? his word?
Anyone should know this because the only knowledge you know about the situation is what he posted on his webpage.

I don't see how it is extortion as only the very "simple minded" would send him money as I can see. If you are a vegetarian, vegan, or animal lover how is sending this guy money going to keep him from eating that animal. Maybe if you sent him $50 and he GAVE you the rabbit then that would be something the vegetarians, vegans, and animal lovers would want to do but not just give it away to an already unknown outcome.

Off the topic sort of but I'm an animal lover, I think they taste great.

Another little side note: PETA puts down / kills more animals a year in their shelters than the ones they protest aginst.

fishies
04-05-2005, 10:24 AM
Off the topic sort of but I'm an animal lover, I think they taste great.
Awesome!!!! Remember though, vegetarions no longer need attend meatings....

Another little side note: PETA puts down / kills more animals a year in their shelters than the ones they protest aginst.[/QUOTE]

My version of PETA is nicer.
People for the Eating of Tasty Animals.