PDA

View Full Version : I want your art!

Omega
09-26-2008, 12:18 AM
Hello TBCS! My band, Kirosana (myspace.com/kirosanaband, not suitable for people under the age of mature enough to cuss), wants your artwork.

We're looking for both logos and album art. Pretty much anything goes for logos as long as it's METAL.

As for album art, things keeping with the theme of potential album cover names (right now we have "Killer Ninja Zombie Superheroes from Outer Space", "Bloodshed & Warfare", and "Destroy the Cowards") are highly preferred, but artistic freedom is both encouraged and appreciated.

If any of the art you create is against the art section rules for TBCS (Violent, lewd, or otherwise inappropriate content), please send me a PM with the image link rather than posting it. It may still get used if the band decides we want to.

Now, for the catch 22... By posting your artwork in this thread or PMing me, you are effectively handing me and my band the rights to modify, publish, recreate, etc. your art (I will credit you of course) in both noncommerical and commercial uses (free and paid, essentially), unless you explicitly state that you would not like the band to use it (and instead you just made the art for fun).

Thanks a ton and I hope to get plenty of awesome artwork!

-Omega

XcOM
09-26-2008, 01:33 AM
i will checkout your site later tonight when im at home and breakout the old Photoshop brush if i have time

Omega
09-26-2008, 01:44 AM
there's nothing much to the myspace right now. one song, member bios (i'm mike, aka thor, for anybody wondering), and not a whole lot else. You don't really need to know anything about the band other than that we're a metal band to do art. haha.

Oh, and if anybody makes refrences to nordic paganism in their work you get massive bonus points.

Luke122
09-26-2008, 02:19 PM
Is Dethklok an influence? ;)

Omega
09-26-2008, 04:22 PM
Is Dethklok an influence? ;)

Not officially ;)

moon111
09-26-2008, 06:13 PM
PM sent

Omega
09-26-2008, 07:27 PM
PM recieved and gawked at.

Is that supposed to be Mjölnir? Looks kinda like it.

moon111
09-27-2008, 11:00 AM
Trying to incorporate nordic paganism and 'Bloodshed & Warfare'

I started with an image of a Mjöllnir (fearsome weapon = Warfare), slanted it, added blood (Bloodshed), and added the glowing edges (electric or non-acoustic = metal).

Omega
09-27-2008, 05:14 PM
Awesome.

remirez08
12-06-2008, 09:45 PM
hi, just saw this, and gunna check your myspace out (im a big metal fan) ill see what i can craft. im an anime artist, so i think i can craft some stuff for you.lol