PDA

View Full Version : Need some ideas

Judgement
11-30-2005, 04:02 AM
i have two old cases that were slightly banged up and so i took them completly apart

http://www.xoxide.com/demonx-ii-case.html

http://www.colorcases.com/products/productdetails.asp?main_catid=1&catid=5&prodid=186

these are the cases im not quite sure what to do with them my idea is to go with my Forum name Judgement (he was my main char in D&D YEA IM A GEEK :D ) anyways bascily my idea is to go sorta midevil with the whole thing but other then that im not realy sure where to go any ideas will be helpfull its my frist mod so try not to go to crazy the case will be ATX format thanks for the help :) and let me know if you need more details ill do my best

SgtSteve
11-30-2005, 12:33 PM
Get some dowels and turn them into Logs.. I could see one of those becoming a Siege Engine. The futuristic-ness of the cases is limiting my imagination to non-midevil things at the moment.. :?

Redbeard
12-22-2005, 06:47 PM
I could see a stone castle/building theme working out well for you. I know you can buy a stone spray paint, in fact I think Crimson used some in his alien resivior creation. Have you decided on a lighter/good guys or darker/evil theme? That would help you and everyone else come up with ideas.

Durrthock
12-22-2005, 06:49 PM
Yes you can by that kind of spraypaint at walmart or home depot

Xato
12-23-2005, 12:21 AM
If you're a D&D fan, you have to go with a dungeon design... i mean its right there in the name!

Rankenphile
12-23-2005, 02:50 AM
Judgement sounds like a Paladin name. Perhaps built it into the midieval holy temple of blah-diddy-blah god, or something. Incorporate a holy symbol and a stained-glass panel window.

Plus a cool picture or sculpture of an undead being turned. :D

Xato
12-23-2005, 02:53 AM
Paladins were so annoying to kill in WoW... Stupid bubblehearthing.

Judgement
12-28-2005, 07:51 AM
Acutly just the opposite Judgement was the dark shadow type (think Strider AKA Aragorn in the first LotRs sitting in the Inn) I have done a bit of work on the mod and as soon as my Digi cam stops giveing me $#!+ :mad: Ill start a work log for it thanks for the advice and ideas for some reason ideas are comeing slow for this mod normaly they come right to me however this is the first one ive try to fabricate the rest just go in my sketch pad (that could be why hehe)

Thanks again