PDA

View Full Version : Lost account

raizur.haxx
11-10-2008, 02:58 PM
Egad i dont know what i did but lets say i wasnt in the rite frame of mind one late night and know i cant access the account.

I tried to change the email address that is attatched to the account and obviously screwed something up. Ive been trying to figure it out ever since.

I know the original email addy and still have the account if that would help in an attempt to recover the account with TBCS.

This mod community simply rocks.

jdbnsn
11-10-2008, 03:06 PM
what was the username?

raizur.haxx
11-10-2008, 05:53 PM
hax-x was the username (of course the dash may not have been there), Email - and i dont care if anyone knows it cuz its for spam now - XXXXXX for the original address to the account

OvRiDe
11-11-2008, 08:11 AM
Is this your profile? http://www.thebestcasescenario.com/forum/member.php?u=4881

The email you provided up top is not the one associated with the account.

raizur.haxx
11-11-2008, 07:57 PM
hehehe yip thats me ugly mugshot alrite

OvRiDe
11-12-2008, 01:13 AM
I have reset the password on that account to the first three letters of the month and the day of your birthday. ie.. "jan01" all lowercase.

raizur.haxx
11-12-2008, 03:37 PM
ok this gave me the account access back and allowed me to figure out exactly what happened

The problem - new email address that i tried to change to is my colleges mail system which is by default blocking the mails now for some reason.

so if u guys could reset it back to the original email account because i cant as that i cant access the reply to mails at my college mail ill be able to have proper access and post with the account again

PS thnx a load m8s for the time to help fix my screw up

OvRiDe
11-12-2008, 06:24 PM
heh.. I blocked out the email address for your protection, and I don't remember what it was... Just PM me the email address, and I will set it back.

jdbnsn
11-16-2008, 01:34 AM
I've noticed that you have been signing in with both accounts. This is something we need to address because it is a violation of the rules. Can we delete the new account?

OvRiDe
11-16-2008, 03:01 AM
I think I have him all fixed up now. Once he verifies that all is working with the haxx account, I ask that he lets us know so we can delete the raizur.haxx account.

haxx
12-08-2008, 07:37 PM
Whoot Whoot whoot ty overide for fixin my account woes.