PDA

View Full Version : New Modder

Prodigy
12-07-2005, 06:07 PM
Hello everyone,

I am wanting to start modding some of my cases, I have 3-4 mATX and ATX cases sitting around that are never going to be used, so I thought that I should practice up on them. This will be my first case mod and am trying to think of some fairly simply mods, such as cutting "Prodigy" on the side of a case and repainting the nasty beige color. I am only 15, no job, so I can't afford a whole lot for modding besides the paint, sandpaper, etc... My dad farms, and I have access to a selection of tools, and basically junk all over the farm that could be used for materials. I am not very creative, so I am asking you for advice on what my first project should be. Any suggestions or ideas will be greatly appreciated. Thanks for listening :) .

I also forgot to mention that my brother is going to college for Graphics Design and is very good at photoshop, so he can make designs, stencils, etc...

Malatory
12-08-2005, 02:06 AM
It really comes down to what do you want or better yet. What do you like? Can it be drawn and maybe painted on the side of the case?