PDA

View Full Version : New Member

RMorris78
12-08-2005, 08:19 PM
Hey everyone hows it goin!

im new here. im trying to get into a little more serious modding now, ive done some basic stuff like fans, LEDs etc. Im really good with hardware and software stuff so if you ever have any questions feel free to ask. I looked over the forums and there seem to be some very knowledgeable people here, so im very excited to join

richmandudeus
12-08-2005, 08:24 PM
Welcome aboard!!!:) Like everyone else here, they will all tell you the same thing... get ready for a long ride cause once you start, you won't be able to stop or even slow down in that matter. Your gonna want more, better, what if's, why nots, and some coffee. It sucks you in deep. I've been an addict for about 2 years now and i don't plan on quiting anytime soon. Good luck to you and your mods. Again, welcome aboard!!!

Malatory
12-08-2005, 08:28 PM
Welcome aboard!!!:) Like everyone else here, they will all tell you the same thing... get ready for a long ride cause once you start, you won't be able to stop or even slow down in that matter. Your gonna want more, better, what if's, why nots, and some coffee. It sucks you in deep. I've been an addict for about 2 years now and i don't plan on quiting anytime soon. Good luck to you and your mods. Again, welcome aboard!!!

What he said and get a 2nd Job now .. you will need it to pay for everything you want. :D

richmandudeus
12-08-2005, 08:37 PM
...get a 2nd Job now .. you will need it to pay for everything you want...
There will definately be a shortage of fundage unless you are fortunate not to have our problems.

Oh yeah and write down tons of lists/plans... you have no idea how annoying it is to go to the hardware store or pc store about 4-8 times a day :( . I'm more of a wing-it kinda modder so i know by experience that forgetting to buy that one bit or that one tiny screw will make you wanna jump out your window:mad: .

... i lose more windows that way... :(

Rankenphile
12-08-2005, 08:43 PM

Welcome to the boards. And richie hit the nail on the head. The only thing more important to a modder more money is more coffee. :D