PDA

View Full Version : Anyone?

KiLLERMAN21
12-17-2008, 10:41 PM
Well, I used to play this game, right? This game was fairly addictive, and people spent more money per month on this game than my unle did on WoW per year.

This game had possibly the worst creators ever, and was absolutely terrible for customer service.

This game had changed so much since it first came out and was patched and re-patched so often that you had to couple hundred mb. in you monthly limit every month so you could keep up with the patches

This game was so terrible, yet so many people played it.

I no longer play this game, and am somewhat gald that I dont, becasue all it did for me was steal all my pocket money every month.

Sure, it gave me online friends, not that they were worth very much, and with every bit of knowledge you gained about the game, your guild members and other guild members gave you that little bit more 'e-spect', but at the end of the day, i had nothing more IRL than what I started with, only a bit more fat on my ass.

So really, there was no point in me playing, becasue at the end of the day, I was the one losing.

What was this game? This game, was Conquer Online.

Im sure some of you will know it, some of you may have played it, and im sure some of you will hate it, and TQ Digital for what they have done to it.

So, does anyone play? Did anyone play? What are your thoughts on it now? I havent logged on for about 8 months, but i am still curious as to how its goung, and how TQ have managed to destroy it even more.

LiTHiUM0XiD3
12-19-2008, 10:46 PM
you actually payed for that? shame on you

KiLLERMAN21
12-19-2008, 10:58 PM
Lol, yep, I sure did Chimaera, cant remember exactly how much i payed, but i bought something like fifteen dragonballs, from what i can remeber, it was about ninety dollars, and there were people much worse than me. Did you ever play?

The boy 4rm oz
12-20-2008, 12:48 AM
OMG, poor poor you.

Ichbin
12-21-2008, 05:27 PM
you actually payed for that? shame on you

Took the words, right out of mouth there Chim.

KiLLERMAN21
12-22-2008, 12:22 AM
Took the words, right out of mouth there Chim.

Well, yeah, I did pay for that, and yes, I am a bit ashamed of myself for doing it, but at the time, that was my game, so I wanted to bet better at it, and a good way of doing that was spending 90 dollars on Db's :)

BuzzKillington
12-30-2008, 09:40 PM
lmao

Well, at least you weren't one of those maple story addicts that were showing up on the news stealing their parents credit cards to buy a new wardrobe for their gay little troll thing.