PDA

View Full Version : The Real Exorcist

TheGreatSatan
12-31-2008, 09:24 PM
The bone chilling movie: The Exorcist was based on a true story of a boy (not girl) who was possessed by a demon. That all happened in a suburb of St Louis about 20 miles from where I live. The local radio show finally got to do a show from the actual house that the exorcism occured. I paid $2.99 to get to the page to watch the video online and really liked it. I copied the link and emailed it to myself to watch it on another computer and it worked. Now your turn. Here's the video (http://www.971talk.com/Lifestyle/Video/GloverHalloween.aspx?merchant_return_link=Return+t o+Emmis+Communications). There's a part one and two. They're only a couple of minutes each. If they work for you, let me know and I'll move this thread to the video section.

XcOM
01-01-2009, 11:14 AM
it works, and i like it. thanks dude, i owe you again!

BerticusPryme
01-01-2009, 11:58 PM
I am sorry but this was awesome. I have mixed emotions though. Part of me would love to go there and visit the place. but the other part of me wants nothing to do with that house.especially that room.

TheGreatSatan
01-02-2009, 01:07 PM
I want to go there and paint a pentagram on the floor then dance around it in my undies!

XcOM
01-03-2009, 07:37 AM
I want to go there and paint a pentagram on the floor then dance around it in my undies!

new sig!

SgtM
01-03-2009, 10:28 AM
Those videos were cool as hell! +rep