PDA

View Full Version : Setting mouse

Tancredi
01-01-2009, 03:05 PM
Hallo,

i have a very good mouse logitech MX Revolution that i like very much so that I have bought another equal.

I have bought the second because, since some weeks, the first makes sometimes the double click with the left button instead of the single click.

The problem now is that I have to change the usb receiver too (it seems they are not compatible each other) but doing this all the Logitech SetPoint setting will reset.

I was arguing if there is a way to export the SetPoint settings and import again with the new mouse; it would be a useful backup for the future in case of Pc or mouse changing or variuos problems.

I could write them on a paper and insert again but it's long and unconfortable because there are a lot of button with a lot of function.

Is anyone of you able to import-export the setting?

Thank you

xmastree
01-01-2009, 06:42 PM
How's your soldering? Buy a cheap mouse and remove the switches. Replace the Logitech's bad one with a new one.
I used to do that all the time.

Tancredi
01-01-2009, 08:01 PM
it's impossible!!?

thanks the same

bye

FuzzyPlushroom
01-01-2009, 08:13 PM
Why does this smell suspiciously of a certain processed-ham product?

nevermind1534
01-01-2009, 08:31 PM
Why does this smell suspiciously of a certain processed-ham product?

It looks as though there's some on the bottom of his first post.

xmastree
01-02-2009, 03:02 AM
It looks as though there's some on the bottom of his first post.
I thought the same, but it's only one post rather than ten so I thought I'd give the benefit of the doubt.

FWIW, It looks as though there's some on the bottom of your post too. :rolleyes:

Anyway, it's not impossible to replace mouse buttons, just difficult. :D

SgtM
01-04-2009, 10:29 AM
I removed the links and edited the sig.

Drum Thumper
01-08-2009, 02:06 AM
I removed the links and edited the sig.

Better check the homepage too.