abnoea
12-27-2005, 02:34 AM
pretty....

crenn
12-27-2005, 02:58 AM
crap......

Dark-hobo
12-27-2005, 07:05 AM
wow... that is quite... uuuuuuuhhhh... UNIQUE!

crenn
12-27-2005, 10:37 AM
I wouldn't put a computer in that, it would be too slow ;)

Malatory
12-27-2005, 11:24 AM
I wouldn't put a computer in that, it would be too slow ;)
Besides they don't make round Mobos.

seen this case before, really have not been impressed my it.

public_eyesore
12-27-2005, 12:24 PM
the only way i think it would be nice, is if you had a modern home and the case matched your style.

Tableleg
12-27-2005, 01:16 PM
the case matched your style.
So you're saying that the guy that have the Biohazard case lives in a sewer? The BF2 mod lives in a battle-ridden desert somewhere?

The case doesn't exactly have to match the surroundings. This is a nice case for people who don't want to take the time to make something different for themselves. Or seafood freaks. Yep, it looks like a snail. :D

public_eyesore
12-27-2005, 02:02 PM
So you're saying that the guy that have the Biohazard case lives in a sewer? The BF2 mod lives in a battle-ridden desert somewhere?

The case doesn't exactly have to match the surroundings. This is a nice case for people who don't want to take the time to make something different for themselves. Or seafood freaks. Yep, it looks like a snail. :D

lol thats the funniest post ive ever seen. I can pull the same switcharoo and infer that you think all cases look like snails cause this one does. Lol your a retard

Just look at my post, am i talking about anyother case than the lian li? No. Am i saying a case has to match where you live? No. Did i say that I THOUGHT the only reason it would look good is if it matched you decor? yes. Dont try to start a flame war, just post your opinion.

Xato
12-27-2005, 08:56 PM
Wow, Valium for the win.

EDIT: And that means you eyesore, he was just makin a joke... as we all do so often on these forums =P

Judgement
12-28-2005, 08:21 AM
It... looks like an upright snails shell... anyone for a Gary case mod? (Spongebobs Pet Snail for thoughs who dont know)

http://www.realhomepage.de/members/HouseJule/gary2.jpg

Rankenphile
12-28-2005, 01:56 PM
It... looks like an upright snails shell... anyone for a Gary case mod? (Spongebobs Pet Snail for thoughs who dont know)

http://www.realhomepage.de/members/HouseJule/gary2.jpg

Lol, don't show Tribal. Spongebob already has enough trouble at his place.

Tableleg
12-28-2005, 09:00 PM
Wow, Valium for the win.
Wow, that's exactly what I was thinking!

I can pull the same switcharoo and infer that you think all cases look like snails cause this one does. Lol your a retard How, by what I said, is inferring that I think all cases look like snails?!? And before you go and start insulting people, might I have you reread what exactly you typed. If someone had to choose which of us was mentally handicapped, I think your lack of proper grammar and quick-to-anger attitude would lean them towards voting for you.

No. Did i say that I THOUGHT the only reason it would look good is if it matched you decor? yes. Dont try to start a flame war, just post your opinion. Ok then, that is your opinion. My opinion is you don't need a household with modern style. It is also my opinion that you, my uneducated friend, are a buffoon. Before you think you're special enough to start a flame-war over, realize that not every post is a personal attack on you. Thinking is not your strong point, stick with something you're good at.

public_eyesore
12-28-2005, 10:09 PM
If you think switching around and putting words into people's mouths makes you smart. Then i will be first in line to call you Albert Einstien.

Tableleg
12-28-2005, 11:34 PM
Nice attempt in correcting your grammar! So maybe you're not such the buffoon I thought. You might want to combine fragmented sentences though; it'll make people think your smart.

What words did I switch around and what words did I put in your mouth? And I would never want to be Einstein. The man was an incredible genius at a few things, however he couldn't spell his name. I prefer the above average intelligence that I have which allows me to out think people like yourself.

I'm sorry, that was mean. My intent is not to start your so called 'flame war.' I just don't get where your attitude came from. As Xato put it in such a simple way that I'd hope even you could understand it, I meant no harm in what I posted. Some giggles is what I was shooting for. Please untwist your panties so that we might be able to play together nicely.

public_eyesore
12-29-2005, 12:02 AM
Ok my last post, and hopefully rid of grammatical and structural errors.

In my first post I wrote, " the only way i think it would be nice, is if you had a modern home and the case matched your style". Notice how I used the word "it",
meaning my post pertained only to that one case. Also please notice how I used the phrase "i think" meaning that it is my opinion. Probably what I should have said would have been "The only way I see someone practically using this case is if it was to match their surroundings or style of their house. Otherwise most people would just buy a cheaper case and mod it to look how they wanted it to."

Now, moving on to what you said: "So you're saying that the guy that have the Bio hazard case lives in a sewer? The BF2 mod lives in a battle-ridden desert somewhere?

No, I was only referring to that one case, which price is so extremely high it would be impractical to buy unless it was used as a decorating item.

You were implying that I said all cases have to match their surrounding, but I was only talking of that one case. So you saying that one case looked like a snail, and by using the same method to make it seem that that was my opinion of all cases, I could determine that your opinion was all cases looked like a sail (run-on, I know).

In conclusion I was not spazing about what you said, but more of how you switched my words around to mean some thing completely different.

Tableleg
12-29-2005, 12:41 AM
In conclusion I was not spazing about what you said, but more of how you switched my words around to mean some thing completely different. A well thought out and articulated post in which you rebutted my comments. If you had done this in the first place instead of calling me a retard (name-calling being the preverbal crutch of the uneducated dunce), we would been able to skip all this unpleasantness.

I didn't mean in infer that you thought every case needed to match it's surroundings. I doubt any normal human beings would agree with this line of thought. That was just my way of disagreeing with your opinion that it needed to match similar surroundings. It was meant for some laughs, nothing more.

I don't exactly follow your line of thought that I think all cases look like snails, though this is immaterial. As long as you don't think that I see every case as snail shaped, we'll be swell. Because that would make me a psycho. And the Lord knows that, despite all my problems, I still haven't jumped off that deep end. :D

OvRiDe
12-29-2005, 01:08 AM
Ok my last post, and hopefully rid of grammatical and structural errors.
DOH!!!

"So you're saying that the guy that have the Bio hazard case lives in a sewer?
That should be has.. -2pts :(

Sorry I couldn't resist.. ok .. pretend Im not here now..

public_eyesore
12-29-2005, 01:28 AM
DOH!!!

That should be has.. -2pts :(

Sorry I couldn't resist.. ok .. pretend Im not here now..

yea.... that was a quote (which by the way was tableleg's) and I am strongly resisting the urge to call you names

OvRiDe
12-29-2005, 02:01 AM
Doh.. I must have gotten confused in the volley.. :redface: HAHAHA..
Yep.. I found its origin. My bad. So...
public_eyesore +2 and +5 for catching that..
Tableleg -2 :(

EDIT: Woohoo.. Im an ATX Mental Case now!! heh

Dark-hobo
12-29-2005, 06:22 AM
WOO FLAME WARS...

on a more serious note tableleg and eyesore stop being so childish. You guys started insulting eachother over whether or not a case needs to match it's surroundings. I am sure there are more pointless reasons to argue and flame but I have not seen them yet... outside of a forum board made specically for flaming. And in that case it is still abterr reason because that board is for flaming at random thus it is justified.

so, onwards with the Lian Li case bashing! Or if you like it complimenting :D

Judgement
12-29-2005, 06:32 AM
Originally Posted by Dark-hobo
WOO FLAME WARS...

on a more serious note tableleg and eyesore stop being so childish. You guys started insulting eachother over whether or not a case needs to match it's surroundings. I am sure there are more pointless reasons to argue and flame but I have not seen them yet... outside of a forum board made specically for flaming. And in that case it is still abterr reason because that board is for flaming at random thus it is justified.

so, onwards with the Lian Li case bashing! Or if you like it complimenting

with that said i have only this to add
http://www.mega.bz/rotfl/images/argue091204.jpg

Dark-hobo
12-29-2005, 07:24 AM
Man that pisture never get's old :).

Tableleg
12-29-2005, 12:29 PM
Doh.. I must have gotten confused in the volley.. :redface: HAHAHA..
Yep.. I found its origin. My bad. So...
public_eyesore +2 and +5 for catching that..
Tableleg -2 :(
DOH! LOL... Yea, I didn't even notice it either.. I've come to the decision that I'm dyslexic. ;)

Dark-hobo, eyesore and myself have already worked out our differences and made up. You're a little late methinks. Great advice though. And Judgement, that pic is so wrong... lol

And after all is said and done, it's still a very odd case. I doubt I'd drop $300 for it. I've never understood why Lian Li cases were so pricey.:?

Varock
12-29-2005, 04:11 PM
On Guru3D, the reveiewer of the Reserator 1 used that case for his home entertainment system ( http://www.guru3d.com/article/cooling/272/12/)... of course, he probably received it in an earlier review.. (I'm guessing he didn't pay for it. I know I wouldn't.)