PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: Digital Camera - Atlanta, GA

Datech
03-17-2009, 11:16 AM
My old 3.2MP Sony Cybershot kicked the bucket after it fell off my desktop the other day. This presents problems because I can't complete my worklogs when I want to, and I can't start my marketplace like I wanted to.

I'm looking for any well reviewed digital camera with 6 or more megapixels. I don't care about unit size, screen size, zoom, memory, and most anything else. My only specifications are as follows:

Asking under $100 shipped
6 or more Megapixels
Comes with wall charger
Preferably comes with USB cable
Provide the brand and model, and a picture of the unit

I know that last bullet is a little backward, but I'll take any type of pic of it. Webcam, camera phone, whatever.

I have a few things I can trade for it if you are interested. Most notably a working PS2 with three games, controller, and mem card. I'll try and get a list of tradeable items later, but they will be without pics until I get a camera, heh.

NightrainSrt4
03-18-2009, 07:32 PM
I've got a Kodak Easyshare Z1275 I was about to put on here within the next few days. It's brand new unopened. I'm at my family's now so can't get pics until I get home. It's 12MP, and can do video too if I remember correctly.

Kodak Z1275 (http://www.kodak.com/eknec/PageQuerier.jhtml?pq-path=11206&pq-locale=en_US)

I got it from a family member along with another camera and printer dock, but I got my EOS XS at Christmas so never opened it as I didn't have a use for it. They wanted me to try and sell it so I can see what kinda price they want for it. Let me know what you think and I can try and work something.