PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: Ideas for mod

zippo76
12-28-2005, 06:17 PM
As the topic states, I am in need of some ideas, for my Thermaltake Armor case. I haven't done anything to it exepct for taking the front doors off to see how it would look. If anyone has any ideas that they could come up with for this case, I would greatly appericate it. thanks!

zippo

Xato
12-28-2005, 09:40 PM
You should come up with a theme for the case first.
Not that all case mods need a theme, it just makes it easier to come up with cool ideas that look cool togethor.

zippo76
12-28-2005, 11:04 PM
well yeah, i tried, i mean i just don't know what to come up with for it..lol mabye beacsue it's got soo much room to do stuff with it, overwhelms me? haha but yeah i don't know what to "theme" it as.

adreamtraveler
12-28-2005, 11:24 PM
can you post a (or a few) pictures? or a link to some pictures? (like it's product page at newegg.com or something similar) thanks!

EDIT: pictures of the case to be modded that is :p lol

zippo76
12-29-2005, 01:51 AM
yeah here ya go:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16811133154

I would take a few pics, but i'm too lazy to plug in the camera to the computer..rofl

AceX
12-29-2005, 04:58 AM
Start by looking around and seeing what it is that you like.

Some cool ideas that I have toyed around with are:

Hidden wiring (shows alot of skill/craftsmanship IMO)
Liquid cooling (Cool effect; bragging rights; overclockage)
Custom acrylic or plexiglass panel (+2 to pimp-ness; allows for better use of lighting and can add a great element to the design)
Paint (Anything from good old flat black, to color shifting paints)

Are you looking for a theme for the case, or just a few cool mod ideas? What kind of budegt are you on also? May help my suggestions.

Nawl
12-29-2005, 11:06 AM
I would suggest you to do anything to that case... its already modded, i suggest u to find a old case and do something to that

zippo76
12-29-2005, 12:51 PM
Well I've alerady did the best I cold with hidding the wiring, and all. I had a few CC in there, but the coverter went dead somehow. ummm at the moment I'm on like a 5$ budget as I'm in a tight spot, but should be out of it soon enough, I was just looking for ideas that i could do when i got around to it.