PDA

View Full Version : Gamecube Mod Help!

Hertzberg
12-28-2005, 11:27 PM
Hey guys iam new to this forum, I will show yoy my mods later, Just know i need help with with ideas to a gamecube mod,

The theme for the mod Will Be Resident Evil Or Metal Gear, Iam out of ideas now,if you can help me, Just think in to the future, Everything can be done in a mod,:).

Just one thing, If you give me idea. Plz give me a link to the stores so i know where i can get the thing,

All things i for the mod now is, A Mod-Chip:)

BTW, Moding Is Divine, :P

public_eyesore
12-29-2005, 12:09 AM
paint it, cut a window in it, and frost it with the symbol or title of the game. I would think white red and black would look good on the gamecube.

Also, isnt the box of re4 like rocky and grainy idk, but you could always make your gc look like a rock with the title indented.

Oh, and you gotta get rid of the gc' "barney" handle.

Hertzberg
12-29-2005, 12:43 AM
Thats just one too easy mod, Need something that will be hard!, Something you never seen on a gamecube, And has the Theme from a game like Metal Gear, Resident Evil the Games. Zelda, Mario, and on on :).

public_eyesore
12-29-2005, 12:53 AM
are you wanting to keep the size of the case, or how big do you want it?

Hertzberg
12-29-2005, 12:57 AM
Iam thinking about keeping the Size, But doesnt Matter, But its best to keep the size!

public_eyesore
12-29-2005, 01:02 AM
i wo0uld make it a zelda mod. I would make the gc look like a boulder. And on the side i would have the logo indented. I dont think lights would be needed, but maybe some behind the symbol.

Judgement
12-29-2005, 04:25 AM
you said you wanted something hard so hear goes
(and I have no idea where to get supplies for something like this)
(also I have never played anything beyond RE 2 so I'll be useing ideas from them)

mold the sides of the case to have like a nightmaresih grave yard feal :eek: but make the top look something like a zombies head (or some other monster) and when u open the CD tran it looks like the zombies mouth is open :p u could wire in some LEDs and make the eyes glow red also a window might not be a bad idea maybe make the lower half look like a grave yard the top half be plexi and install some 4 inch Neons (UV) and make it look like a night sky

Just some ideas that came to me hope its enugh of a chalange for you:D

Nawl
12-29-2005, 11:09 AM
I think u should make the case look LIKE metal gear !
Maybe its too hard...
You could make the whole thing transparent and spray some logos and stuff like that on it!

xD my english

Rankenphile
12-29-2005, 12:51 PM
I didn't know they made mod chips for the gamecube.

Hmm....

public_eyesore
12-29-2005, 01:35 PM
yea, it came out a few months ago. I dont know what its good for though, i havent researched cause i dont have a gc

Durrthock
12-29-2005, 06:16 PM
You should mod the gamecube to look like a zombie head from resident evil 4 and the drive comes out of the mouth and have a little red light for the lazer pointer on the pistol and have a bullet hole right above that is the start up button.

Hertzberg
12-29-2005, 07:58 PM
What you guys mean with Mold? what items do i need then, My english is very good, But i dont get it:P. Is it like a rock?. Explain. and where i can get items!