PDA

View Full Version : My new web layout.

Oneslowz28
03-27-2009, 03:16 PM
I made this a few months ago and have been to busy to finish the site redesign. Let me know if you like the basic look. There will of course be content in the main body and the nav links will be rollovers. It will also fill the screen much better. http://cjganttphotography.com/test/home.html

aintnothang
03-28-2009, 12:29 AM
I like the simplistic design.

Oneslowz28
03-28-2009, 12:31 AM
thanks

Drum Thumper
03-28-2009, 02:44 AM
How are you planning on coding this? Straight CSS/PHP/SQL, etc or slicing away and using a CMS like joomla or drupal?

It looks great, if you think you might want to try out a content management system, we've got a couple of pros in our ranks--SgtM (joomla) and OvRiDe (drupal). I'm sure either of them would be more than happy to help you.

As for filling the screen, I know that drupal uses a float method to fill screens--makes it hella easy for layouts. Might be something to look into...

Oneslowz28
03-28-2009, 12:38 PM
Actually I think when I switch hosting companies I am going to use Joomla. I have been reading up on it for the last few months and it looks like it will make things much easier. I know I am tired of doing it all on my own and trying to keep things organized.