PDA

View Full Version : An Ultimate cooling guide

knowledgegranted
04-11-2009, 04:27 PM
Would anyone be interested in reading+having an ultimate PC cooling guide? I was thinking of making one last night, I have tons of experience with phase change, some with LN2 and I'm very good with fan cooling.

The downside is I'm not great with liquid cooling but I bet someone could help out with that part. But back to the original question, would anyone actually be interested in reading and having it? Or would that be a waste of time ultimately?

Just LMK thanks!

killergamer
04-11-2009, 05:20 PM
To write some thing like this is never a waste there will be at least one person that will learn some thing from it and I know there will be more then one person that will learn. You have alot of experience in it well then tell us what you know and we can take what we need from this knowledge. Please write this guide for those who don't know what to do. Sharing knowledge is never a waste of time by the way.

Spawn-Inc
04-11-2009, 05:43 PM
i think i can contribute to the liquid side of things...

http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/4224/img0206g.jpg

:D.

knowledgegranted
04-11-2009, 08:56 PM
Thanks killer gamer, I guess I definitely will start to write it.

And help will be needed in that section, I'll add you to MSN if you got one, thanks!

Also what would people like me to focus on more? Phase, LN2, liquid, air?

jdbnsn
04-11-2009, 10:02 PM
Actually, I like for both knowledgegranted and Spawn-Inc to PM Bopher about a project he is working on. This sounds like a great collaboration team. Please message him if you are interested in helping out and contributing your knowledge to an important assignment!

-Jon

Axis Machine
04-11-2009, 11:12 PM
I think that is a good idea. I would definitely read that might learn something I dident know.:)