PDA

View Full Version : **New** Forum Function

Crimson Sky
01-07-2006, 02:30 PM
I've activated permissions for members to Open/Close their own threads. Let's see how it goes for a while--consider it a test period.

For Intensive Worklogs, I would like to see a thread with images and the creator's chronological input, and a seperate thread for posting comments from the general public, which is what i implemented with my Doom3 worklog.

If you are the creator of a closed thread, you DO NOT have to open it back up to make changes or add content. Simply click on the Closed Thread button and edit away.

Aero
01-07-2006, 03:38 PM
sounds good. Could you possibly make a sub-forum, or a new one for the closed threads and then one for open ones? I think it might get alittle confusing with one open and one closed for each mod all in the worklog forum.

Crimson Sky
01-07-2006, 04:39 PM
Notice the (Comments Only) title of the thread in my Doom3 log. This is the format i expect people to use on large worklogs. Stickys will do the rest

crazybillybob
01-07-2006, 06:13 PM
Is there a way to sort a worklog like this that's already started? With out killing the current one and starting over?

Crazybillybob

Crimson Sky
01-07-2006, 06:50 PM
Is there a way to sort a worklog like this that's already started? With out killing the current one and starting over?

Crazybillybob

You'd have to do it by creating a new thread and weeding your own worklog

chris_kalan
01-07-2006, 08:51 PM
WOOT! I win...muahaha! (crazy happy dance)